Jeremy Meeks (hot Prisoner guy) gets billionaire pregnant; ex-wife also dating billionaire

Yuval Levy

Yuval Levy
@purple
Reaction score
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...iress-chloe-green_us_5abb8c1ae4b04a59a3131023

Jeremy Meeks, also known as the “Hot Felon” or “Hot Convict,” is reportedly expecting a child with his girlfriend, Topshop heiress Chloe Green. A pregnant Green and was photographed with Meeks by the Daily Mail on her father’s yacht on Sunday.

Us Weekly first reported the news in March that the two were expecting a child, citing anonymous sources, as did TMZ.

Meanwhile his ex-wife, who he cheated on, is dating a different billionaire

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/55014...x-dumped-her-for-topshop-heiress-chloe-green/

are these two about to pull off the greatest con of all time and link up after robbing two billionaires of their fortunes?

*Oceans 2 Incoming*

There's no point in being rich if you can't fuck the hottest piece of ass you can find. Good for her.

are these two about to pull off the greatest con of all time and link up after robbing two billionaires of their fortunes?

zahdXCq44DjEAAe79VsUgR316NVSWt-xJb_nQA2rZtut_-7ScE2o9gITskDOSDYRKrRlt1k_1ATGS0HtBUqjvDIpRCEGrjit501JvOr_=w485-h242-nc

So, this guy is the hot convict

wow

he looks like a down syndrome guy is dying of aids while on crack

5abb96661e0000fb077aff69.jpeg

“Hot Felon” or “Hot Convict
cmon , wtf is wrong with the world

Man, hats off to this motherfucker.

Hopefully he doesn’t fuck that deal up, but at this point he’s probably got the notoriety to make stuff happen even without her.

They legit both look trashy. Fair play to them.

Shows how far you can get with decent facial structure and a pair of coloured contact lenses, smh.

very true, but then again she looks like gollum with blonde wig

She does look a bit creepy in some photos but not bad on her Instagram.

Tough to say without seeing her in person, I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s a decent looking woman who is in to drugs.

Her dad's a cunt, But I can't help but laugh that his idiot daughter and her former violent criminal boyfriend are going to inherit his billions.

Should've got her an arranged marriage, bruh.

Though I pray for that baby that it get's Meeks' good genes and not Phillip Greens' goblin genes.

Further proof that just because you are a millionaire or billionaire doesn't make you smarter than the rest of us. There are plenty of people better looking than these two, probably a hell of alot smarter. Why someone would find these two to be desirable is beyond me.

Last edited:
Some people have all the luck.

Dude was a convict whose good looks made him famous, now he's with some rich heiress.

Her dad's a cunt, But I can't help but laugh that his idiot daughter and her former violent criminal boyfriend are going to inherit his billions.

Should've got her an arranged marriage, bruh.

Though I pray for that baby that it get's Meeks' good genes and not Phillip Greens' goblin genes.

He doesn't have to leave them everything. Bill gates is panning to leave his kids a "measly" 15 million so they can learn the meaning of work ethic and struggle..

He doesn't have to leave them everything. Bill gates is panning to leave his kids a "measly" 15 million so they can learn the meaning of work ethic and struggle..

Hopefully they can scrape together a living with that inheritance.

Every time a topic about this guy comes up, I always have to give him his respect. He knocked the billionaire chick up now? He basically set himself up fo ev ah. Seriously, this dude is winning.

Now, I apparently have to give some respect to his ex. These two are geniuses.

Every time a topic about this guy comes up, I always have to give him his respect. He knocked the billionaire chick up now? He basically set himself up fo ev ah. Seriously, this dude is winning.

Now, I apparently have to give some respect to his ex. These two are geniuses.

You and I both pal.

Nothing pisses me off than when someone hates on a felon that is making money.

The system is designed so that they are damn-near forced to re-offend. They'll commit more crime, go back to jail, and use up more tax-payer money. The fact that someone breaks the cycle is a good thing I.M.O.

Back