JEEZUZ

Tai's a beast for sure. Huge dude, athletic and tons of KO power. And a decent skill set as well.

He's gonna be a top 10 HW IMO.

Tai's a beast for sure. Huge dude, athletic and tons of KO power. And a decent skill set as well.

He's gonna be a top 10 HW IMO.

He is a scary mo-fo.

Samoans are just natural warriors. Crazy strong.

It was honestly funny and amazing at the same time watching the fat fucker who is surprisingly athletic fly through the air mach 5 and KO buddy.

Dude has some serious star potential in Australia. Ill be honest though, he strikes me as the kind of guy who doesn't take his career as serious as he could and gets by more on natural talent.

Should make Tai vs Ngannous best win Arlovski
Lol. I'm afraid that Tai might literally kill Arlovski.

Glass jaw vs a 280 lbs Samoan monster who throws flying knees and is one of the hardest hitters in the division.

It was honestly funny and amazing at the same time watching the fat fucker who is surprisingly athletic fly through the air mach 5 and KO buddy.

Dude has some serious star potential in Australia. Ill be honest though, he strikes me as the kind of guy who doesn't take his career as serious as he could and gets by more on natural talent.

Should make Tai vs Ngannous best win Arlovski
He use to be like that when he played footy but mma seem to of changed his way.

Him vs black beast would be a fun fight!

The dude comes to Bang. Was impressed by his exciting style.

And he moved pretty well for a dude his size.

He flying knee was a huge flying knee, even if it looked like it was in slow motion.

Good for him.

8rWSPVW.gif

This guy vs that chase Sherman guy who also flatlined Coulter. That'd be a HW barn burner. Not sure Sherman has a fight, I think I remember seeing that he does. Anyway, just a thought. I hate seeing these prospects fight each other so quick, but that division has big problem, there are very established vets and a few new prospects and not much in between. It's pretty thin, so they either gotta match up 2 promising prospects or give them a big name a little soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back