JDS: Guys like Cain and I are made in the gym;Overeem is made in a lab

Your fav fighter is cheating too TS, what's your point?

So the gym is where they do it.
70d7006a7d8deeb44d742f1d5c18c7da.jpg

If everybody does it, than please bring Ubereem back.

LOL - epic catch, TS.
JDS' lying hypocritical ass !

yeah, guys like him and Silva know all about steroids:
quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

Maybe JDS decided to take the lab approach after Reem knocked him out.

JDS' career in the UFC is probably done for. His best bet is bellator - which would be a great snag for them.

JDS' career in the UFC is probably done for. His best bet is bellator - which would be a great snag for them.
No way the UFC lets him go to Bellator. They haven't even cut Arlovski and he is on a 5 fight losing streak.

.... guys like Cain are made in the gym!

He's still one of the elite. What's wrong with losing to Cain, Reem and Stipe? They were all brutal losses for him, but he still beats practically everybody else. I don't know why people are saying he's done. It's not like he's losing to bums. He's losing to champions. Junior really is the same guy he always was, the thing is that he's been figured out. He never really evolved at all. That's his problem. He always gets fucked up at the fence. The elite just know how to beat him now, really. If he actually fixes that hole (easier said than done), who knows. He still has the same potential, he just needs the proper training.

I think he may have actually felt this way at one time but then father time and a losing streak rear their ugly heads and suddenly roiding looks much more pallet able .

Guys like Cain are broken in the gym.
literally

Back