JDS doing well with dem ladies...

Dirty bastard dumped the woman who stood by him during his rise to fame for a slew of Hooters caliber waitress bimbos who are chasing money.

#shitbag

Sounds like you have some unresolved issues. Did your dad leave you and your mom? Either that or you are a #beta

Any rational man with normal testosterone levels would do the same.

Sounds like you have some unresolved issues. Did your dad leave you and your mom? Either that or you are a #beta

Any rational man with normal testosterone levels would do the same.

Thieves believe everyone steals.

Liars believe everyone lies.

Shitbags believe everyone shitbags.

To quote Anderson Silva; "is normal" <45>

Thieves believe everyone steals.

Liars believe everyone lies.

Shitbags believe everyone shitbags.

To quote Anderson Silva; "is normal" <45>

You are right, "is normal." JDS, Peter Brandt, Clind Eastwood, Elon Musk, Rod Stewart, Johnny Depp, Kelsey Grammer, Ronney Wood, Michael Jordan, and the list goes on forever. Betas gonna cry "shitbag," alphas gonna alpha.

You are right, "is normal." JDS, Peter Brandt, Clind Eastwood, Elon Musk, Rod Stewart, Johnny Depp, Kelsey Grammer, Ronney Wood, Michael Jordan, and the list goes on forever. Betas gonna cry "shitbag," alphas gonna alpha.

I have never met an intelligent or remotely successful person who uses terms like "beta" or "alpha".

I'd be willing to bet a large sum that you wear a name tag and/or apron at your place of employment <45>

I have never met an intelligent or remotely successful person who uses terms like "beta" or "alpha".

I'd be willing to bet a large sum that you wear a name tag and/or apron at your place of employment <45>

In Elon Musks biography (great read btw) it is revealed that during his wedding dance, he whispered to his wife, "I am the alpha male in this relationship." We are talking about a self made billionaire who literally taught himself rocket science. So I think it is safe to say that he checks off both, the 'intelligent' and 'remotely successful' check boxes <45>

Spoiler: Elon had upgraded from his first wife.

Like I said, alphas gonna alpha.

<Moves>

In Elon Musks biography (great read btw) it is revealed that during his wedding dance, he whispered to his wife, "I am the alpha male in this relationship." We are talking about a self made billionaire who literally taught himself rocket science. So I think it is safe to say that he checks off both, the 'intelligent' and 'remotely successful' check boxes <45>

Spoiler: Elon had upgraded from his first wife.

Like I said, alphas gonna alpha.

<Moves>

Lol...

You're an imbecile for believing that.

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Junior Dos Santos is known to be THE most hung guy in MMA, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed lima's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with junior barely able to force it past the knob, and lima moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on juniors throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

You masturbate to the thought of it, rather. I hate being the one to tell you, but you are gay, bro.

Love JDS, would like to see him the Champ..again

Cigano-Junior-Dos-Santos-Ex-wife-Vilsana.jpg

I have a weird feeling she fucks about 50x better than those dimes.

Nope.

Just not a shitbag....which causes me to call out shitbags when I see them. You being a shitbag makes it difficult for you to recognize shitbagness in others.
I'm very anti-shitbag myself, and I would consider my own wife on the very appealing side.

I've always been curious about JDS' relationship issues because even though they split he was with her for a long time, even after he started to see some success in the cage they stayed together for a while. And it seems like I read that she was the one that left him, but I could be wrong on that, and again don't know the general details, really.

He just seems like such a nice guy, I don't want to think of him as a shallow scumbag.

Oh, and for the record, I openly admit to being a piece of shit as a younger man. It's what opened my eyes to it all. Act like a piece of shit and you end up hurting a lot more than one person... then you gotta look at yourself in the mirror and realize you don't like what you see anymore.

Oh, and for the record, I openly admit to being a piece of shit as a younger man. It's what opened my eyes to it all. Act like a piece of shit and you end up hurting a lot more than one person... then you gotta look at yourself in the mirror and realize you don't like what you see anymore.

Me too...this is how I know ;)

He lost all his powers when he divorced his first wife doe.

Back