JDS destroys Stipe...

TrainAllDay

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
in a pose off.

Stipe was cringeworthy in this contest haha

I got JDS by KO in the rematch based purely off this video (joking but DAMN JDS making Stipe look small)

Both likable guys.

First fight was pretty competitive, hoping this one is too. Not sure who will take it.

I think were gonna see a very different fight here and a KO in 2 rounds. Both guys took some big damage in the first fight which was close, I imagine that they're gonna want to avoid that and end in convincingly. JDS must be dying for a KO finish...been a few years.

jds is battle worn and his chin isnt what it was.

stipe ko round 1 and its not even competitive.

JDS better keep that guard up against the fence. Stipe ain´t gonna miss it this time.
GlamorousAdventurousKingsnake.gif

This is just gonna be more ammo for Werdum to call JDS gay.

ok so I'll tune in with my amateur opinion that has very little credibility.

but big arms are the most useless muscles in sports, unless your a competitive grocery bagger.

Relatively bigger muscles need more oxygen in order to operate efficiently. which is logical, since it takes more energy moving something heavier than something lighter.

but the turn around benefits from bigger arms that translates to athletics and sports isn't really significant at all.

that is why all athletes not named Cain V. train in compound movements, ie. Squats, Dead lifts, Bench Press, over head press. and then you have your Olympic lifts the snatch and Clean and Jermaine which builds explosive fast twitch.

This is especially important in post USADA Era, where fighters are once again human and held down to our biologic limitations.

All this to say, the better physique JDS is sporting the less likely he'll be performing to his potential.

But I said the same shit about Tyrone so wtf do I know.

I just noticed all the people looking at the big screen, instead of actually looking at JDS / Stipe.

Thats weird right?

It's really crazy to watch these two lads hanging out and having a laugh, acting all nice, knowing that they could literally kill me in a heartbeat at any time they felt like doing it.

Many people could literally kill you in a heartbeat

Apparently the term "cringeworthy" has had it's definition change.

Stipe is one of those blue collar guys who could care less about a pose off. When it's time to fight though it's on.

Yeah Stipe trying to be funny is a bit cringey, but he's currently the baddest man on the planet so...

I think were gonna see a very different fight here and a KO in 2 rounds. Both guys took some big damage in the first fight which was close, I imagine that they're gonna want to avoid that and end in convincingly. JDS must be dying for a KO finish...been a few years.
If junior is dying for it he's gonna get finished himself, ask Werdum!

in a pose off.

Stipe was cringeworthy in this contest haha

I got JDS by KO in the rematch based purely off this video (joking but DAMN JDS making Stipe look small)

Btw, stipe is bigger than JDS... taller, anyway

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back