Jason Knight embracing his Brazilian Roots

And thus Brazilian roots embraced Jason is born.

The dude is 25 and already having trouble speaking...

I had to put subtitles on, his accent is thicker than Mackenzie Dern's ass.

That's one white ass Brazilian.

Edit:

Shannon bless.

545387.jpg

Every fighter has excuses for their losses, it's only annoying when they whine about it like the Diaz bros.

im a fan. i hope he gets it done against makwan

I was a fan of Jason, but after his last two performances I was severely let down and I don't think I can trust this guy anymore.

I was a fan of Jason, but after his last two performances I was severely let down and I don't think I can trust this guy anymore.
Just don't bet on him. But don't give up on a fun fighter like Hick Diaz.

About as subtle as a brick to the face.

The dude is like a Diaz brother and Cowboy Cerrone all in one lol Idc if he's a mediocre fighter or not, I won't miss a fight with Jason Knight. he's not a fake and I respect that.

Every fighter has excuses for their losses, it's only annoying when they whine about it like the Diaz bros.

My all time favorite back stage video is the Diaz bros and Roy Nelson whining about being robbed. First the Diaz bros make all their complaints then Roy Nelson (who received a massive beat down in his fight) starts saying how he won his fight too. You could see the looks in the Diaz eyes, the funny thing is they went a long with it. Like they didn't have the heart to tell him he lost. There was even a moment where you could see the realization in their eyes that said "Do we sound as crazy as this guy?".

Lol what? Are you telling me this guy has Brazilian roots?

KNIGHT_JASON.png

Get outta here...

Him and Dern would make a 5% Brazilian child.

Back