News Jasmine Jasudavicius vs Viviane Araujo July 13

Who wins?

• Jasmine

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Viviane

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
I want Viv to win but I think @svmr_db is right, I think she might be overwhelmed on the ground.

Nah, Araujo is 37 and her gas tank sucks. I think Jas will big sister her & handle her on the ground.

Her gas tank looked bad against Eye and Chook because they're both cardio weapons, and she blew herself out going too hard.

She's improved her cardio, and more importantly, her pacing.

Her cardio has looked fine in her last fights against Ribas, Nat, Maia, and Grasso. She didn't lose any of those because of cardio. She looked fine in a 5 rounder against Grasso.

Meanwhile, Jas looked pretty gassed against Cachoeira, and that was a fight that was almost entirely on her terms.

She's also never really beaten a grappler as good as Vivi. Cach and Fernandes are both known for having no grappling skills at all. Maverick is easily outgrappled by anyone stronger than her.

Vivi is going to be stronger than anyone Jas has tried to grapple with, way more explosive in everything she does, and way more skilled on the feet.

And so what if Vivi is 37? It's not like Jas is young. She's 35 herself lol.

I may underestimate Vivi due to losses against better competion but feels like Jas will jazz this one

Her gas tank looked bad against Eye and Chook because they're both cardio weapons, and she blew herself out going too hard.

She's improved her cardio, and more importantly, her pacing.

Her cardio has looked fine in her last fights against Ribas, Nat, Maia, and Grasso. She didn't lose any of those because of cardio. She looked fine in a 5 rounder against Grasso.

Meanwhile, Jas looked pretty gassed against Cachoeira, and that was a fight that was almost entirely on her terms.

She's also never really beaten a grappler as good as Vivi. Cach and Fernandes are both known for having no grappling skills at all. Maverick is easily outgrappled by anyone stronger than her.

Vivi is going to be stronger than anyone Jas has tried to grapple with, way more explosive in everything she does, and way more skilled on the feet.

And so what if Vivi is 37? It's not like Jas is young. She's 35 herself lol.

All good points sir.

Yeh, like a lot of WMMA fighters, she just has no snap about anything she does. Viv is sort of the opposite.
I don't remember watching Viviane, I know I have though. Hmm, I'd check her out but my care level is at like a 2.

You should put money on it then. I'd bet araujo will be an underdog.

I gamble for a living and focus on WMMA more than anything, so if the line is good enough, I'll definitely be betting on this one.

I don't think I'll get Vivi at plus money, but it would be nice, so I hope you're right.

Hey, I like Jas a lot and she has definitely kicked some ass.

I'd like to see her win, but Vivi is just too much of a step up for her.
I disagree. Look at the level of girls Vivi has been fighting the last while. Her biggest win on paper seems to be Maia.

Vivi has lost 3 of her last 4.

I have Jasmine. Let’s see what happens.

I disagree. Look at the level of girls Vivi has been fighting the last while. Her biggest win on paper seems to be Maia.

Vivi has lost 3 of her last 4.

I have Jasmine. Let’s see what happens.

Look at the level both of them have been fighting, mate.

Vivi has fought Grasso, Ribas, Maia, and Natalia.

Jas has fought Cach, Cortez, Mav, Gabriella, and Natalia.

Jas hasn't been fighting anyone anywhere near as good as what Vivi has been fighting. None of Jas's opponents - not even Cortez - would be the fav over any of Vivi's, and for good reason.

The only mutual opponent they have is Nat, and though they both lost to her, Vivi did way better against her than Nat did.

Jas's biggest win is Maverick, who took a round from her, isn't really that good, and gets beaten by anyone who has a strength advantage over her.

I think Vivi will make it look pretty easy, though hopefully it's a fun fight at least. I do like the matchup as a stepping stone for Jas and a bounce back for Vivi.

Back