News July 13th Jaron 'Boots' Ennis vs Cody Crowley DAZN

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

Fight is rumored to be the co-main to Canelo on May 4th PBC Amazon PPV card.

People will complain because it's not Boots/Crawford or Boots/Barrios, but this should be a fun fight. Crawley always comes forward, is tough as nails, and is durable. Boots should be able to style all over him and look amazing. Can't get a bigger audience than a Canelo ppv. Stoked to see the rest of the card!

Feels like the same guy Boots just beat to a clobbered pulp last time out. I recall Crowley from his last fight and his style doesn’t strike me as a dangerous opponent, but he’s earned his chance so let’s see it play out I guess.

I feel bad for Crowley, not as easy road to the top.

Not true. It gives fighters leverage in negotiations. Charles Martin got millions to fight Joshua. You think Martin would ever get a payday like that without a belt? Nope.
Don’t care …..Gets in the way of good fights more often than not …..Rankings are usually shit

serious keyshawn is more skilled, will grow into ww soon and boot’s skill will atrophy staying with PBC

they will keep boots away from him like they kept spence away from crawford.
Boots more concerned with chasing a Crawford or Spence type fight. He may even move to 154 by the time Keyshawn establishes any type of title contention at 147.

Kind of weird comparison or matchup not on anyone's radar.

serious keyshawn is more skilled, will grow into ww soon and boot’s skill will atrophy staying with PBC

they will keep boots away from him like they kept spence away from crawford.
Gonna have to go ahead and disagree with everything you just said.

Read in Dan Rafael's newsletter that Cody doesn't want the fight. Puzzling. Limited spots on PBC cards, he's got a shot at the title, and a co-main opportunity on a Canelo card. Book it! Cody's style could give Boots problems for a round or two? More fight announcements please PBC!

Read in Dan Rafael's newsletter that Cody doesn't want the fight. Puzzling. Limited spots on PBC cards, he's got a shot at the title, and a co-main opportunity on a Canelo card. Book it! Cody's style could give Boots problems for a round or two? More fight announcements please PBC!
Cody has a history of mental health issues, I hope he is doing ok … he trained at Mayweather’s for a decent time … but I don’t know where he stands at this very moment…

Boog made a prediction for Canelo/Munguia undercard and his name was not there .. which is interesting … IMG_0673.jpeg

Back