Elections Jan 6th Documentary 'The war on truth' vows to challenge the mainstream narrative of the event.

"the war on truth"

ahh yes, i'm sure this isn't just more chud propaganda to fleece the rubes of their rubles. i'll bet it might even contain some of that evidence of election fraud too damning to bring to court! was this one produced by another right wing grifter and convicted felon too?

i will save all of you proud supporters of the constitution, law and order, and personal accountability the time and trouble of rotting your brain with propaganda, and i'm going to be a real jerk here and spoil the ending of this film which i'm sure that they will have to cut out due to "time constraints" or whatever...

sounds like quite the field trip!

it's also been 1284 days since the election and the disgraced former president has still not managed to allege any kind of election-related fraud inside of any courtroom in the land or bring any of the evidence to court with him.

there's your truth. now go put on your maga nappies and your larping gear and go to war.

Last edited:
January 6 was unquestionably a coup attempt. The threat of violence was very real, the traitors of were attempting to take Pence out of the equation so they could put forth a bunch of fake electors and overthrow the government of the United States.
they took over a government building in order to disrupt the peaceful and lawful transfer of power from one president to another.
How is trying to violently stop the peaceful transition of power for a democratically elected office NOT a coup? Especially to the person who lost the election? It’s the textbook definition of a coup.
Seems like a pretty shitty attempt at a coup if so. If they thought they would overthrow the government how did they expect to enforce it? You would expect waves of militia but it seemed more like a bunch of Maga dads senseless smashing stuff and getting in fights. Lots of middle aged women in the thick of things too and one was shot by security. It's hard for me to imagine this was someone's planned toppling of the world's most powerful government.

The War on Truth will finally pull back the curtain on J6 with actual evidence. In this documentary we talk to actual witnesses,

will they be conducting their interviews in a visitors booth in a jail or are their witnesses a bunch of uber drivers who drove these tourists to the capitol before they beat up a bunch of cops with their blue lives matter flags and then took a peaceful and orderly sightseeing tour of the american justice system just to own the libs?

provide video evidence,

complete with all the evidence too damning to bring to court or help secure a criminal conviction i'll bet

and ask the tough questions.

maybe tucker carlson will finally get his answer as to how the hell the qanon shaman was able to enter the capitol building, because "to this day, nobody really knows!"

and nobody will still ever know because i'm sure they won't be playing anything like this either, due to time constraints and all.

Last edited:
Seems like a pretty shitty attempt at a coup if so. If they thought they would overthrow the government how did they expect to enforce it? You would expect waves of militia but it seemed more like a bunch of Maga dads senseless smashing stuff and getting in fights. Lots of middle aged women in the thick of things too and one was shot by security. It's hard for me to imagine this was someone's planned toppling of the world's most powerful government.
Just because it was an incompetent attempt doesn’t mean it wasn’t an attempt.

it was a shitty attempt, but an attempt nontheless

“By the time Jan. 6 rolled around, militia members were spotted around DC acting as security for former Trump advisor Roger Stone. Various members, including Rhodes, had stockpiled caches of weapons across the river from Washington D.C. in hotels in Virginia. The weapons were under the control of a “Quick Reaction Force” that Rhodes was prepared to summon to storm the nation’s capital should Trump invoke the Insurrection Act — an act the Oath Keepers believed would give the militia the legal cover it sought to wage war on the president’s enemies. (The jurors heard evidence that Rhodes personally purchased $17,000 worth of weapons and other tactical equipment in the buildup to Jan. 6 and the weeks after).”

Could you elaborate on what you mean by the question, “who would enforce it”?

What the rioters did was a last ditch effort to stall the certification and scare Pence into either accepting the fake electors, or accept none of the “disputed” (by Trump) electors and and send the vote to the House, so Trump could be “elected.” That’s the real coup attempt.

And it seems to me that a better question to ask is, “who would’ve stopped it”? What recourse would Biden, Dems, or Biden voters have? Would the military or National Guard force Trump out? Under whose command? Remember, Trump was commander-in-chief at the time. What would they have done if Trump supporters stood in the way?

Jan 6 was ugly, but the truth is that it was very, very close to being much uglier.

I swear you guys who look at that and get freaked out like it's some fascist military takeover of the country remind me of Butters

afraid-butters-stotch.gif
Laughing..that's exactly what they act and sound like and during the Sweet and Sour Sniffles "Pandemic" the same muppets were acting like Ralph Wiggums for two years. They are living cartoon characters indeed.

I swear you guys who look at that and get freaked out like it's some fascist military takeover of the country remind me of Butters

afraid-butters-stotch.gif

You know that isn't what people are saying, right?

the Sweet and Sour Sniffles "Pandemic"

It killed a million Americans. ECUs were so overwhelmed my doctor father came out of retirement at eighty to help out.

I have no idea why you act like it was nothing, that's demonstrably false.

The anti-vax movement has led to a measles outbreak that's fucking up hospitals right now, I had a really hard time getting seen for a messed up rotator cuff.

It killed a million Americans. ECUs were so overwhelmed my doctor father came out of retirement at eighty to help out.

I have no idea why you act like it was nothing, that's demonstrably false.

The anti-vax movement has led to a measles outbreak that's fucking up hospitals right now, I had a really hard time getting seen for a messed up rotator cuff.
Yes unvaccinated americans are the cause for a disease that had been eradicated from this soil. Im sure laying off healthcare workers and then rushing to hire them back doesn't contribute.Its not essential surgery, im sure you spouted that 2 years ago. Enjoy your life as a muppet.

Yes unvaccinated americans are the cause for a disease that had been eradicated from this soil. Im sure laying off healthcare workers and then rushing to hire them back doesn't contribute.Its not essential surgery, im sure you spouted that 2 years ago. Enjoy your life as a muppet.

You need some Marx in your life.

It's a bit hilarious to see the exaggerations about Jan 6th. The scary part about it is the methods taken to identify anybody within a 10 block radius of the Capitol that day. Yet we didn't see an iota of repercussions for the terrorists who wreaked havoc across the country in 2020. Also, I love that January 6th forces leftists to pretend to care about police officers.

Watched a lot of flat earth documentaries, have you?

I would watch those as well. I want to see if they can change my mind to make the rioters seem more likable. I would really love to see an antifa doc trying to make me want to see them succeed

I don’t give a damn about Jan 6. To call that a threat to our democracy is laughable.

I felt much more threatened during 2020.

I beg the democrats to stop this and go back to being good old Clinton democrats.
Will I be the only one who refuses to support my party in the next elections or are there others like me?
I won’t vote at all.

How are you going to claim they weren't violent when there is tons of footage showing police officers being assaulted?

In the last month, there have been more violent conflicts with the police by the blue haired weirdos that you identify with.

Back