James Gallagher vs Ricky Bandejas added to Bellator 204

10-1 from a good Indy org. Could be interesting

thats a good debut for him at BW and a big shot for Ricky. Figure Dantas/Mayday winner gets next so if Gallagher wins this you put him in with Higo imo and if he wins that he gets a title shot.

Nice. Bellator moving Gallagher quickly through the BW division. Inevitable fight with Dantas (SBG vs. Nova Uniao Rd. II) should be great.

Good move. He is too small for modern FW with guys like Ortega and Holloway out there. BW could be a good match.

Great matchup no more gimmes for him I like it.Bantam is heating up

Gallagher talked a big game and dropped to BW, when Pico moved to FW and AJ been calling him out. Now Caldwell moved up? Hope the new kid destroys the hype train.

Bandejas is a really good test, I reckon he beats him.

Gallagher talked a big game and dropped to BW, when Pico moved to FW and AJ been calling him out. Now Caldwell moved up? Hope the new kid destroys the hype train.
Caldwell will be back at BW, he’s just taking fight at FW to stay busy and get paid. Caldwell is prob the worst stylistic match up for Gallagher, I see him getting thrown around the cage for few rounds then chocked out

Caldwell will be back at BW, he’s just taking fight at FW to stay busy and get paid. Caldwell is prob the worst stylistic match up for Gallagher, I see him getting thrown around the cage for few rounds then chocked out
Caldwell would completely shit on Gallagher. James’ strength is his grappling. Sadly for him, Caldwell is levels above him in the grappling department. It would honestly look like Caldwell is fighting a child. He would be in a sense though. James is young.

Caldwell would completely shit on Gallagher. James’ strength is his grappling. Sadly for him, Caldwell is levels above him in the grappling department. It would honestly look like Caldwell is fighting a child. He would be in a sense though. James is young.
I see Caldwell totally exposing Gallagher. Were talking about a NCAA champ vs a SBG grappler.

Caldwell would crush Gallagher. Only way Gallagher wins is if he catches a sub like Baby Joe. If he doesnt he gets fucked by Caldwell.

Even though BW is maybe Bellators weakest div and its a much easier path to a title shot for Gallagher he could def lose this fight and if he's matched with someone like Higo next he probably loses that. So he might not even get to a title shot but we'll see. if he gets through this Bellator might give him an easier fight after to get him that shot cause they think he can be a mini Conor for them.

Back