Jamal Hill would ko Jiří Procházka

Jiri vs ankaleav

Hill vs Rakic

Alex should chill - he’s been active as fuck

Jiri by whatever he wants after eating 10 shots to the dome just to gauge how weak his opponent is. At this point I think Jiri needs to get hit a lot just so that his anger level rises enough to inflict ghastly violence, otherwise He’s too kind a soul to be disfiguring those poor saps. I can imagine that guy on a battlefield with a sword, but no armor because that is for pussies.
Seriously, with Jiri and Alex around, LHW is becoming the most exciting division for my taste.

Also..... I think Jiris shoulder is 100% which is a miracle bc from what I understood his arm qa basically amputated at the shoulder with skin the only thing keeping it from falling off

Why would I attempt to change the mind of somebody who has such a stupid opinion? And just because I call it stupid doesnt mean I dont respect your right to think whatever you want. If you want to have a dumb fucking opinion that makes your thoughts on MMA questionable to everyone you give it to thats your choice.
Moreover he didn't even say please

Hmmm more like Jan Blachowicz, that sounds better for both fighters.

He already made it to the top

Sorry to be clear 'the top' is being champion. Jiri got ping-pong knocked down and then drilled flat, absolutely besmirched in his title fight with Poatan.

I don't see how Jiri becomes champion (or earns another title shot) taking the damage he has in his last 3 fights. Old, old man Glover was punishing him.

He ain't fighting Dom Reyes anymore.

Sorry to be clear 'the top' is being champion. Jiri got ping-pong knocked down and then drilled flat, absolutely besmirched in his title fight with Poatan.

I don't see how Jiri becomes champion (or earns another title shot) taking the damage he has in his last 3 fights. Old, old man Glover was punishing him.

He ain't fighting Dom Reyes anymore.
He won the belt. He already was the champion. He was at the top. He has only one loss fighting ranked guys.

He won the belt. He already was the champion. He was at the top. He has only one loss fighting ranked guys.

He won it in a grueling fight he also got his ass beat in - against a retiring 42 year old.

My point is he's not getting to the title again fighting like this, let alone winning it. The UFC is currently out of retiring 42 year olds to beat Jiri up.

He won it in a grueling fight he also got his ass beat in - against a retiring 42 year old.

My point is he's not getting to the title again fighting like this, let alone winning it. The UFC is currently out of retiring 42 year olds to beat Jiri up.
Already Won the title. Champion.

Number one guy.

Rakic isnt a retiring 42 yr old guy and neither was any of the other guys he killed.

The only person who flatlined Jamal was Alex. Jiri constantly has his chin up in the air and his hands low. If King Mo can stop Jiri best believe Jamal can too.
lol @ "not being able to see" Jiri does what he does to anyone

Jiri is losing every fight until he wins. Eventually he won't be able to turn the tide. That might be his next fight or 5 fights from now.

Back