Media Jake Paul offered Strickland $1 mil to spar and Strickland turned it down

Sean claimed the UFC would sue him if he sparred with Jake for a mil even though Sean had just got done bullying on Sneako.

U Fight Cheap would immediately send out the paddy rollers if one of its fuck-slaves ever thought they could escape the plantation on a 'sparring' technicality.

So Strickland would be telling the truth about not being able to do it if this offer was even serious.

So its okay if he has multiple full on fights in the gym, as long as he isnt getting paid for it?

Dont see how it hurts the UFC in the slightest AS LONG as they dont film/profit from it
You think Jake Paul is going to pay someone a million dollars to spar and not film it, or make money off of it?

I have no idea if the UFC could or could not sue Sean. I'm not a contract lawyer and I have no idea what is in his contract. But it feels like this sort of thing would get Sean in some legal trouble with the UFC.

So its okay if he has multiple full on fights in the gym, as long as he isnt getting paid for it?

Dont see how it hurts the UFC in the slightest AS LONG as they dont film/profit from it

How do you know he’s not getting paid for them? Maybe he’s getting paid to help train his team.

Yeah no, it’s against the ufc contract to get paid for fighting in others without permission.

How did mcgregor box mayweather then? I assume ufc approved it or was part of the contract

Either way, Jake Paul is dumb and I’m glad Sean Strickland turned him down, even if it’s for this reason. Strickland has been a great fighter and a ufc champion. Jake Paul is just a record padder succubus stealing the success of retired fighters

Sean will jump a future opponent at a work event and beat up a skinny youtuber but not for 1 million dollars. Put the money in your mommas name Sean. Looking like a bitch...

Imagine the loophole if fighters could just prizefight in gyms on their own time and call it "sparring". Just a small camera crew and no setup, just let them go inside the gym. If it were legally possible, the UFC's contracts have more holes than swiss cheese.

Jake Paul move right there.

Make an offer that could never be accepted due to Sean's UFC contract then act like Sean "ducked him."

Remember these fucking idiots throwing toilet paper at Danis and then DRIVING AWAY and acting like that was tough for some reason.

Probably drumming up attention to call out Ken Shamrock or Fred Ettish for a boxing match.

Wouldn't he be sued? That sounds an awful lot like a de facto exhibition match.
Im with Jake Paul on this...he pretty much did the same when he beat the skinny guy, now doing it with Jake Paul becomes an "exhibition"?? Boxers and MMA guys spar all the time with other pros, a lot of times it goes behind closed doors and they love to talk on how they did beat someone in sparring...the UFC doesnt have a problem with that, now they do if its Jake Paul? BS...

Back