Jake looked terrified at the weigh-ins

Shit he's better than Koscheck.
LOL! Koscheck is way more well known than Jake plus Bellator wanted to make the Daley rematch with him which would get a lot of viewers. Jake ain't bringing any viewers. Good think you don't run an MMA org. That shit would go right under.

LOL! Koscheck is way more well known than Jake plus Bellator wanted to make the Daley rematch with him which would get a lot of viewers. Jake ain't bringing any viewers. Good think you don't run an MMA org. That shit would go right under.

Better than Jake Shields too

Jake's back in the UFC?
401423.jpg

edit:
wtf why is ellenburger fighting brown???

I've seen Jake look terrified speaking to people in nightclubs. Dude is a supreme geek. Phenomenal grappler, though.

This is gonna be horrible. A drawn-out beatdown with a standing stoppage around halfway through round 2, and very bloody, I reckon.
I foresee the same thing. Ellenberger's build is just not ideal for MMA. He's short with T-Rex arms. A bigger Sean Sherk withoutt the high level wrestling. He has power but not the technique nor reach to implement it. Brown is about the worst style matchup for him also. Much longer, granite chin, much higher pace, better cardio, etc. I almost feel sorry for Jake the way his career has turned out because he always seems like a stand up guy in interviews.

I don't know about terrified. Disinterested in the stupid phoney weigh in perhaps ? Wanting to have a nap after eating and rehydrating perhaps ?

Terrified ??? I don't think so.

giphy.gif

Brown by KO/TKO Rd 2.
these weighins arent live, they all weighed in earlier during the day.

Good THINK I don't know what I'm talking about, right?! You're such a genius.

Felt bad for him, I've been a fan since his first UFC fight with Condit. But he clearly looked frightened when Matt Brown squared up with him.

I hope he finds a way to make this competitive, maybe even have some nice moments of his own in this fight, instead of the one sided beat down I am fearing.

16:16

Dem weighin assumptions....

Well, Jake was actually terrified of the possibility that Old Jake would come out and explode Matt's glass body. You can see it in his eyes. It's the look the Enola Gay pilot had before he dropped the A-bomb on Japan.

I'm so glad I was wrong. I get nervous when he fights, don't like seeing him lose. I'm very happy for him.

He looked absolutely shook in there huh? I think I saw ellenberger having tremors on the way to the cage he was so frightened of matt (i've had 35 pro fights and almost half are losses) brown. Just terrified.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back