Media Jake Hadley absolutely shredded days ahead of weigh in

5'7 it says. Being short is even worse because that means he would have an easier time being more muscular.

I never said everyone needs to be jacked. You said he's well built lol and I disagreed.

I think hes well built, not big and his lower chest is particularly underdeveloped for his physique but I'd call him well belt. What do you think he is in that picture, 5'7 142lbs?

v4v7nX5.jpeg

Super fucking sketchy, just like my photoshop skills.

You can't possibly think he's well built

If anyone who works out a few times a week cuts down that low he will look something like that. There's very little muscle mass.
You’ve never been that lean and never will be. I don’t think it’s fair to speak on how someone will look when it’s impossible for them to get there. You can’t even get that lean so how are you to say what you will look like. Maybe if you attempted it, you would burn all your muscle mass too.

To say “anyone who works out a few times a week” could cut down and look like that’s proves you’ve never been there. Because it would be near impossible for any joe schmoe who works out a few times a week to get there in the first place.

That’s like saying I would have way more muscle than (insert someone huge) if I just bulked up. Yeah try bulking up to their level first before saying that

Last edited:
You can't possibly think he's well built

If anyone who works out a few times a week cuts down that low he will look something like that. There's very little muscle mass.
The guy fights at 125, he isnt into bodybuilding, and its missing like 15lbs of water in that picture.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back