Jailton "Khabib" Almeida

Cause he takes them down like Khamzat..
well hes a rassler
and apparently a good one, in a weight class we dont have many atm
Im really not sure how high he can go, but name someone you really dont think he can beat

Shamil is a pretty bad HW. I think Jailton can be a mainstay in the top 10 but his cardio doesn't look great and I think his game hits a wall vs Romanov and up, I'd like to see Almeida down at 205lbs
Wrong in so many ways.
Two more fights from now you will eat crow.
Big pieces of crow.
Crow.
crow

Cause he takes them down like Khamzat..

So you're drawing upon the instances where he stood up enough to get hit twice in four fights? and that's your sample size for concluding he's a bad striker?

I don't know. I haven't seen enough yet.

Last edited:
Yeah I think that's the only thing stopping him. I think he beats everyone except the guys who are both really big and really good.
That would be EVERY heavyweight.
You forgot to add athletic and handsome.

So you're drawing upon the instances where he stood up enough to get hit twice in four fights? and that's how your sample size for concluding he's a bad striker?

I don't know. I haven't seen enough yet.

Come on dude...He gets tired when he is striking from top controll.

He’s not molded after traditional BJJ guys. His favorite fighter is Khabib, and he calls himself the Brazilian Khabib as homage.

He’s a physically gifted BJJ guy who’s added tools and adapted his game to be a crushing top heavy/wrestling attack. He only uses his BJJ for passing and subs.

Very impressive prospect.
Will be interesting to see him how he will do against Romanov or Blades...

He is an amazing wrestler/grappler but he needs a lot of work to build his striking.

Hopefully they slow build him and don’t give him guys that can counter-wrestle for another fight or two.

Back