Jailton "Khabib" Almeida

LOL @ him shooting a double leg on DC in the interview. I like this guy.

when did brazilians become so good at wrestling? he just outwrestled a dagi like it was nothing.

Shamil is a pretty bad HW. I think Jailton can be a mainstay in the top 10 but his cardio doesn't look great and I think his game hits a wall vs Romanov and up, I'd like to see Almeida down at 205lbs

when did brazilians become so good at wrestling? he just outwrestled a dagi like it was nothing.

He’s not molded after traditional BJJ guys. His favorite fighter is Khabib, and he calls himself the Brazilian Khabib as homage.

He’s a physically gifted BJJ guy who’s added tools and adapted his game to be a crushing top heavy/wrestling attack. He only uses his BJJ for passing and subs.

Very impressive prospect.

When have you watched him in striking exchanges?

Watched him in four matches in UFC...dude has zero fluid stand up ...He got rocked in the start of this match...He sure can grapple but his striking is lacking

I've been telling people to watch him for a while now. And I missed his fight just now god dammit

But I think he's already top 5 UFC now that Francis is gone.

He looked good but I knew he was going to be hyped up as unbeatable on here when I was watching his fight lol.

Honestly, he looks kinda small for HW so I'm not sure how he will do against guys like Aspinall or Blaydes. probably a top 5 fighter.

He looked good but I knew he was going to be hyped up as unbeatable on here when I was watching his fight lol.

Honestly, he looks kinda small for HW so I'm not sure how he will do against guys like Aspinall or Blaydes. probably a top 5 fighter.

Yeah I think that's the only thing stopping him. I think he beats everyone except the guys who are both really big and really good.

Watched him in four matches in UFC...dude has zero fluid stand up ...He got rocked in the start of this match...He sure can grapple but his striking is lacking

He's been hit 2 times in 4 ufc fights, so I'm just asking where you've seen him strike for any meaningful amount of time. If getting hit twice in 4 fights is indicative of bad striking, then the whole roster absolutely sucks.

He's been hit 2 times in 4 ufc fights, so I'm just asking where you've seen him strike for any meaningful amount of time. If getting hit twice in 4 fights is indicative of bad striking, then the whole roster absolutely sucks.

Cause he takes them down like Khamzat..

Back