Jail Debut, Tips?

I wasn't even friends with the guy, and in fact he'd been prone to hitting people off premises for months. I'd only switched to Road House mode the moment he got hit as a sort of instinct vis a vis protecting staff, even ones who shouldn't be. Oh and it's "emphasize" (verb), not "emphasis" (noun).

Now, real quick, what was weird to emphasize? That the initial charges were regarding illegal immigrants, who may have in fact been the aggressors? Does characterizing parties not belong in stories? Your whole second paragraph is smug dogshit so I just wanted to clarify.
let's not get into a war of pointing out typos. You got my intent.

You were both drunk and 'post brain-op amnesiac' whatever that means. You established the context at that point - you were incapable of understanding the situation - so don't cry poor now about the illegal immigrants being aggressive. Also this was the second violent event recently and now you're being jailed? yeh, you sound the victim.

enjoy your time in jail. try not to be a dickhead. i doubt you'll pull that off.

let's not get into a war of pointing out typos. You got my intent.

You were both drunk and 'post brain-op amnesiac' whatever that means. You established the context at that point - you were incapable of understanding the situation - so don't cry poor now about the illegal immigrants being aggressive. Also this was the second violent event recently and now you're being jailed? yeh, you sound the victim.

enjoy your time in jail. try not to be a dickhead. i doubt you'll pull that off.
Poor reading skills huh? Or just poor writing? Simply, its far far more common for 2 men to attack one than vice versa. And that second violent event being a Disorderly Conduct, not battery would seem to reflect the far different nature and circumstances rather than reflect some sort of pattern on my part. Finally, "try not to be a dickhead. I doubt you'll pull that off." Grow the fuck up juvenile douche, passive aggression and keyboard insults is pathetic

The thread I'd posted in January fully explains the "post-op amnesia" you'd once again so smugly dismissed. Gotta say, the goofy little rep feature added to users' accounts years ago seems to be a really poor reflection of character.

Last edited:
Poor reading skills huh? Or just poor writing? Simply, its far far more common for 2 men to attack one than vice versa. And that second violent event being a Disorderly Conduct, not battery would seem to reflect the far different nature and circumstances rather than reflect some sort of pattern on my part. Finally, "try not to be a dickhead. I doubt you'll pull that off." Grow the fuck up juvenile douche, passive aggression and keyboard insults is pathetic

The thread I'd posted in January fully explains the "post-op amnesia" you'd once again so smugly dismissed. Gotta say, the goofy little rep feature added to users' accounts years ago seems to be a really poor reflection of character.

Going to jail for being a violent bouncer douchebag means you have good character?

Put on a MAGA hat and scream "Are there any dirty illegals in this shithole?" when you enter. Then you get to play tag with shanks.

Going to jail for being a violent bouncer douchebag means you have good character?
So ok, "douchebag" huh? And reaching from a post on the accuracy of a rep system on an anonymous forum to personally insult someone, is that douchey? And the "violent" of one personal incident and one professional incident preceded by nearly 20 years of no legal consequence in either personal re: alcohol or professional re: bouncing, such is sufficient to characterize that individual as both "violent" and a "douche"? Anonymously?

So ok, "douchebag" huh? And reaching from a post on the accuracy of a rep system on an anonymous forum to personally insult someone, is that douchey? And the "violent" of one personal incident and one professional incident preceded by nearly 20 years of no legal consequence in either personal re: alcohol or professional re: bouncing, such is sufficient to characterize that individual as both "violent" and a "douche"? Anonymously?

You can post all the nonsensical rambling posts you want, you're going to jail for attacking people, plain and simple, so yes you're a violent douchebag

I mean, he isn't a rapist or chomo, so 10 days fighting illegals will get you cred. Bring your case paperwork with you as the inmates will want to check it. Proves you aren't a rat and are doing a bid for standing on business. Don't borrow anything and do not UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES give your food away even if you hate it. You'd be better off eating what you can and then throwing it out. It makes you look weak to let other dudes take off your plate. Listen to me...it's county so if you feel like shit is getting tense, look for the leader of the pod that is the same color as you (I'm assuming you are white so you'll be in the peckerwoods) and let them know you are being disrespected. Tell him that you are good standing on business but want clearance to do so. It's political so you want to follow the race politics. If you get the green light they will.set up the fight.

Real advice up in here.

I dont care about your other posts nor have i seen them sorry

Just considering your OP - incoherent ramblings describing your recent acts of alcohol abuse and violence, with obvious racial overtones. Leading to a stint in prison, which we might assume implies some fault on your part in the activity.
gee, i wonder why you looked like an asshole to some people?

can you see my point of view?

You can post all the nonsensical rambling posts you want, you're going to jail for attacking people, plain and simple, so yes you're a violent douchebag

I dont care about your other posts nor have i seen them sorry

Just considering your OP - incoherent ramblings describing your recent acts of alcohol abuse and violence, with obvious racial overtones. Leading to a stint in prison, which we might assume implies some fault on your part in the activity.
gee, i wonder why you looked like an asshole to some people?

can you see my point of view?
Jeez fucktard, 8 lines of text summary is "incoherent rambling"? And "racial overtone" by characterizing parties to the 1st of 2 encounters objectively as having illegally entered the country? P.s. "prison" is sentences over 1 year, "jail" is entirely different offenses/sentences/facilities

Jeez fucktard, 8 lines of text summary is "incoherent rambling"? And "racial overtone" by characterizing parties to the 1st of 2 encounters objectively as having illegally entered the country? P.s. "prison" is sentences over 1 year, "jail" is entirely different offenses/sentences/facilities
maybe in the USA, we don't have the same distinction here.

good luck anyway mate hope it goes alright

Oh, you're post-op? I missed that part. Congratulations ma'am.

Just mind your own business and keep yourself sharp and aware at all times if possible. And be a good listener and follow when necessary.

I'm actually not, speak Spanish and befriended the two on a day off at bar I bounced, only knew they were illegal when told they fled to Mexico during my 12 hours in custody (post-op memory loss = rely on Samsung Notepad)
And after befriending them you bit them?!

Last edited:
Back