Jacare reveals who he wouldn´t want to fight at 185

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

Here´s what he says:

"Everybody is seeing that I´m excited to fight. Unfortunately (Whittaker) is not the fight I wanted. I wanted Rockhold and everybody knows I've been asking for Romero too. I´ll tell you guys the truth: the only guy I wouldn´t want to fight in the ufc is Mousasi, the guy is very tough. I got him in a good day and he wasn´t in his best day, and he´s gonna show this to everybody when he gets Weidman. You´ll see how good Mousasi is."

"I´m motivated to fight. I´m motivated by the challenge of facing my next opponent. The belt is a consequence. Everybody knows I´m a Christian and I pray for God to choose my opponents and that´s what´s happening....."

He finishes talking about his plans of opening an academy if he decides to stop fighting.

Jacare believes Mousasi is his biggest challenge at 185.

IMO, since Romero is next fot the TS, if Mousasi and Jacare win, Mousasi could call out Jacare for the #1 contender spot.

Thoughts???

This what MMA should be like. Respect between fighters.

Jacare bless!

Lol in what world Mousasi is tough fight than Romero?
Jacare is trolling

Jacare is trolling
Besides that spinning back fist, Romero didn´t have much for Jacare the whole fight. In fact, I still don´t know how they gave that 2nd round to Romero... It was such a close round, but Jacare was the one putting pressure on Romero against the fence. And Romero clearly should´ve lost a point for ridiculously grabbing the fence twice like he did IMO.

Besides that spinning back fist, Romero didn´t have much for Jacare the whole fight. In fact, I still don´t know how they gave that 2nd round to Romero... It was such a close round, but Jacare was the one putting pressure on Romero against the fence. And Romero clearly should´ve lost a point for ridiculously grabbing the fence twice like he did IMO.
jacare won that fight.romero could barely stand and jacare could have fought a few more rds

what ever you do sir, pleeeaasee don't throw me in that briar patch

Jacare is trolling

moose is an extremely experienced fighter who used to fight at 205. although a striker, moose wil be surprised by no aspect of jacare game. moose rarely gets flustered and can easily stick to a game plan and not be goaded into a fight he doesnt want. moose might not be the most explosive KO machine at this ae but he is an extremely dangerous fight for any MW.

Jacare is trolling
Mousasi KOed Jacare once and is 1-1 with him while Romeo never KOed Jacare and arguably should have lost to him, that might factor in his opinion...

Here´s what he says:

"Everybody is seeing that I´m excited to fight. Unfortunately (Whittaker) is not the fight I wanted. I wanted Rockhold and everybody knows I've been asking for Romero too. I´ll tell you guys the truth: the only guy I wouldn´t want to fight in the ufc is Mousasi, the guy is very tough. I got him in a good day and he wasn´t in his best day, and he´s gonna show this to everybody when he gets Weidman. You´ll see how good Mousasi is."

"I´m motivated to fight. I´m motivated by the challenge of facing my next opponent. The belt is a consequence. Everybody knows I´m a Christian and I pray for God to choose my opponents and that´s what´s happening....."

He finishes talking about his plans of opening an academy if he decides to stop fighting.

Jacare believes Mousasi is his biggest challenge at 185.

IMO, since Romero is next fot the TS, if Mousasi and Jacare win, Mousasi could call out Jacare for the #1 contender spot.

Thoughts???

Sounds like something a new training partner would say.

They are friends in case you did not know.

Jacare is a nice dude.

Moose gun summarily smashed by Jacare, knocked out by an underachiever in Hall and out classed by Machida.

He's talented, but not among the best, he is middle of the pack top 10. Romero is head-and-shoulders a more dangerous fight.

moose is an extremely experienced fighter who used to fight at 205. although a striker, moose wil be surprised by no aspect of jacare game. moose rarely gets flustered and can easily stick to a game plan and not be goaded into a fight he doesnt want. moose might not be the most explosive KO machine at this ae but he is an extremely dangerous fight for any MW.

Jacares jiu jitsu and power were pretty big problems for Moose.

soulfulradiantgypsymoth.gif

ScientificUnsteadyHumpbackwhale.gif

Mooses first win was hardly a massive win more of a fluke up kick...Jacares win however was very impressive and much more recent. I dont hink jacare needs to rematch Moose anytime soon. Rematch win Romero would be amazing though.

Mousasi KOed Jacare once and is 1-1 with him while Romeo never KOed Jacare and arguably should have lost to him, that might factor in his opinion...
This.

I can appreciate the fact that Romero is on fire right now. Jacare has fought both. I'm sure this is his sincere opinion. Moose is game to anyone he fights.

Mooses first win was hardly a massive win more of a fluke up kick...Jacares win however was very impressive and much more recent. I dont hink jacare needs to rematch Moose anytime soon. Rematch win Romero would be amazing though.
Not so much a fluke up kick as it was just an effective up kick.

Back