Jacare happy with new hair growth treatment

God, thats fucking awful.

I worked in a factory as a teenager and one of the women on the inspection line ducked under the conveyor to get something she dropped, caught her hair and about that amount was ripped off INCLUDING THE SKIN FROM HER SCALP!. It was pretty gross. Saw another guy lose tip of his thumb in that factory -- reached into a running machine to adjust it. Basically the owners were scummy and wouldn't shut down the line for anything, worker safety be damned...

it is real. its fibers that stick to the thin hairs like Velcro and thicken everything up. and the fibers can build on each other creating thick hair strands
but after showering theyre all gone
or a windy day

A rejuvenated Jacare will be a hairy experience for most fighters in his division.

If you have the money hair plugs are basically flawless these days. Go to the right doctor and you can have a good head of hair again.

Not like when Rogan got butchered in the 90s.

Let it go brah. You look badass when bald.

Some people can't pull off being bald but for people with darker skin tone it is totally fine. They look great without hair.

Bald threads hurt my feelings, getting bald when you're young is awful, i'm only 22 and i'm norwood 2
That happened to 2 people I know. Was going bald at 22-23. It's sad. It makes you look so much older.
That sucks. I am 39 and have a norwood 1. I actually had to look that up. I have a bunch of grey in my beard and a few grey hairs in my sideburns. No grey on the top though.

I don't think its genetics since my father lost a lot more at my age, but i think my reason for having more hair is i only wash my hair once a month, sometimes 2 months. And i only use Nioxin when i do wash. And i wear a hat when i go out in the sun. And beanies in the winter.
The genetics for hair loss isn't your dad in most cases. It's your mom's father. So your grandfather on your mom's side. And her brothers. Look to them for potential hair loss genetics. My grandfather had a full head of hair when he died but his hairline did naturally recede as he got older. My hair line barely has gone back a little on the corners since high school. I'm 34. Not like like Rockholds. That's Norwood 2 for sure. Maybe 3. Poor Luke. Lol

Teh Luke will be calling Jacare's doctor very shortly

Luke is probably one of the worst case of baldness in the history

RockholdTheotikosSF13_7671.jpg

5a79f1078dd55.png

its a christmas miracle!!!

<Dany07>

nah good for jacare. iirc masvidal also did something like that. it must definitely boost their confidence and their performances.
Masvidal did? Source?

Corn row Jac: MW & LHW champ 2019.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back