Jacare calls GSP a chicken and vows to break his neck...

• Thread starter Deleted member 245586
  • Start date
The whole. 185 division is a mess. Everyone calls out Bisping, most coming of losses. Nobody has any respect for the champ and treat him like an easy money fight.

Jacare does have a point. GSP has been gone and hasn't even fought at 185. Since when does he deserve a title shot? Plus. I'd like to see GSP vs jacare.

He fought Camozzi a second time because his opponet got injured, it`s not his fault.

He put Brunson away in 40 secs, dominated Carmont who was a top 10 MW with a 10 fight win streak, finished Okami on the feet who people called one of the best strikers at 185 at the time, finished Mousasi, lost a split decision in a fight that has a very strong argue to be a draw and his opponent failed a drug test, then proceded to destroy the 2 or 3# ranked MW. He deserves a titleshot and he is angry because people are calling fucking Hendo to be the next in line, are you kidding me lmao
For the record I'm not saying he shouldn't fight for the title, I believe he should. Fact of the matter is he did lose to Romero regardless of what we feel about the decision. It's not about what we think it's what the UFC thinks. People stopped getting deserved title shots quite sometime ago.

Calling out the champion in the division above yours sure is cowardly, Jacare. Yep, that makes total sense. Completely. No, really. It does.
it's not like he'd call out weidman, jacare, rockhold or romero. he knows he can defeat bisping.

I just thought of something kind of wild that might work:

Bisping vs. Jacare for the title
Henderson vs. GSP

I don't know, GSP wants big fights... that fight would be interesting to watch. Part of the problem is, GSP doesn't seem to care at all for a Robbie Lawlor fight, and he never really wanted the Silva fight. These matchups might clean up the mess a little bit

imagine being on his shoes. 7 UFC fights, all against very top competition, with one controversial loss and yet not getting a title shot. would you not be salty as fuck?

I think if I was standing on his shoes it would look really gay, not that there is anything wrong with being gay.

On a serious note, Romero and maybe non-TRT Belford are the top fighters relevant today. Mousasi is a good win too but not a top 5 win. And he did lose to Romero. One of the reasons is he is kind of injury prone and have been fighting twice a year since 2008. While he does not stay injured for long, it screws up the match ups.

I am not saying it makes sense for Hendo to get a rematch on paper, but he is a warrior at mid 40s who have been active and have fought top competition forever.

All Jacare needs is a solid win against someone like Weidman or Rockhold and no he will get a shot for sure.

Lol if Jacara wasn't such a chicken he would have taken the shot when he had the chance, instead it went to the Brit with balls.

Fortune favours the bold.

It's a chicken shit move to insist for years and years that you are an average sized WW that could make LW and then demand for a MW title shot the second Bisping gets the strap.

Only GSP fans fail to see this. They probably see it too, but creatively lie to themselves to protect the image of their hero.

it's not like he'd call out weidman, jacare, rockhold or romero. he knows he can defeat bisping.
Why would he call out people who aren't champion? If GSP is coming back for 1 fight, he's not going to fight a contender. He's going to fight a champion or he's going to have a super fight. Why would he want a fight with Chris Weidman or Jacare when they have nothing to offer him? There's no belt on the line and fights like those do nothing for his legacy as one of the greatest of all time. So he wants the champion.

It's fucking ridiculous that people are hating on GSP for wanting to fight the champion of a higher weight class. Remember when people were begging for fights like that? What the fuck happened?

imagine being on his shoes. 7 UFC fights, all against very top competition, with one controversial loss and yet not getting a title shot. would you not be salty as fuck?

That loss wasn't controversial.

Yoel dropped him badly.

Damn Jac chill bro.

He'z trolling for attention. Can't blame him... who wouldn't want GSP for his comeback fight. Lots of attention & money on that one!
1.gif

Ed Soares probably told Jacare to talk trash if he wants big fights (because it works), but it comes off pathetic.

Why would he call out people who aren't champion? If GSP is coming back for 1 fight, he's not going to fight a contender. He's going to fight a champion or he's going to have a super fight. Why would he want a fight with Chris Weidman or Jacare when they have nothing to offer him? There's no belt on the line and fights like those do nothing for his legacy as one of the greatest of all time. So he wants the champion.

It's fucking ridiculous that people are hating on GSP for wanting to fight the champion of a higher weight class. Remember when people were begging for fights like that? What the fuck happened?
blabla I'm saying he wouldn't call out any of these people if they were champs

Only GSP fans fail to see this. They probably see it too, but creatively lie to themselves to protect the image of their hero.

It's a tragedy some people call him GOAT around here

He's a caiman, I'm sure he's always salty af.

In the first round Romero slapped him left and right like he owed him money, until he gassed.
Dude is a beast but he is on 1 win streak as far as I'm concerned, controversial or not :)

I'm writing this just to stir shit, up, btw. I'm on the honest mood today.

blabla I'm saying he wouldn't call out any of these people if they were champs
...and you know this...how, exactly? Do you have a machine that lets you travel to other realities where Chris Weidman is still the champion in June 2016? No? Then maybe you're talking out of your ass.

Calling out the champion in the division above yours sure is cowardly, Jacare. Yep, that makes total sense. Completely. No, really. It does.
He wanted absolutely nothing to do with the division until bisping won the belt.

Back