I've heard Rashad refuses to sign autographs...

RiotWyatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
... on Shadface pictures.

How much do you think one would be worth if someone manages to get him to autograph one? Maybe cover up the picture and pretend that it's just a blank sheet. Then when he autographs it, remove the cover and rub it in his face.

What about the Bisping KO face?

There was a video of some guy trying to get it and Rashad got a bit angry and threw it away.

I'll try to find it

Edit: found it

Bisping would probably laugh and tell the fan he was a prick, then sign it.

I don't really blame Rashad for that.

Pretty lame for a fan to attempt that.

If anybody knew who Rashad was, it would be worth something. Machida has signed it. lol. Can't find the pic right now.

juirzr.gif

Haha cmon...would you really expect him to? Its pretty ballsy to ask him to though.

Its douchey, but I like it.

Just like when people try to get Emma Watson to sign the pic of her snatch.

That dude has got some balls to do something like that.

Its douchey, but I like it.

Just like when people try to get Emma Watson to sign the pic of her snatch.

Wait, there is a pic of Emma Watson's snatch?

That dude has got some balls to do something like that.

He really doesn't though. Trying to provoke a famous person at a public event is like the safest, most cowardly way to try to act edgy. Rashad is a successful professional athlete with a family, no way he throws that away to smack some dipshit troll during an autograph signing. If that dude does get attacked security breaks it up immediately and he wins a huge lawsuit against Rashad.

You really want to see someone who has balls confront a fighter, there is this moron who decided to fight Kos at his gym. This guy actually followed through and put himself in a situation where the fighter could retaliate. Stupid, but ballsy.

Back