ITV PBC UK Haymon Official! 2019 - 15 Fights

Is ITV big across the pond?
Yes. Basically it's an OG channel. It's one of the bigger channels if not arguably the biggest.

BBC, ITV, Maybe to a lesser extent channel 4

This could be big. Not sure of the tv market nowadays tho as I don't watch it myself.

Good for boxing in the UK but ITV box office can go fuck itself.

Yes. Basically it's an OG channel. It's one of the bigger channels if not arguably the biggest.

BBC, ITV, Maybe to a lesser extent channel 4

This could be big. Not sure of the tv market nowadays tho as I don't watch it myself.

Haymon brought back PRIMETIME boxing to the mainstream in that any casual American having tuned into Thurman vs Garcia or Thurman vs Porter were like “WTF!!” Along with Sugar Ray Leonard commentating. Thurman Garcia and Porter peaked 5.4 million viewers PRIMETIMEz. The boxing establishment and all promoters were shocked. In 2016 and 2017 rogue affiliates hired Thomas Hauser to do more suspenseful thrillers on “Who Is Al Haymon” publications.

My point is if you see a Eubank Jr on a Primetime television skit, expect there to be mayhem in the scene.

I repeat... Thurman did 5.4 million peak on PRIMETIME television. That’s insane. Those things are casually left out because it’s too badass for a portfolio.

Haymon is BOSS.

Good for boxing in the UK but ITV box office can go fuck itself.
Ah fuck! Is it ITV box office??

EDIT: I read the post properly. It's both on free ITV and box office ITV. That's not as good as I thought but still not bad.

More boxing getting to more people is always a good thing.

Great news, I was brought up watching boxing on ITV, and saw most of the great era of domestic MWs on this channel. ITV box office can fuck right off tho.

Back