ITT: Post random weird stuff you know

J

John Wang

Good_Will_Hunting_theatrical_poster.jpg

One thing I found out recently that I didn't know previously is that Matt Damon and Ben Affleck put a random sex scene in the middle of the script.

They put it in there to see if the studios that wanted the script actually read the entire thing.

Affleck and Damon had originally sold the rights to Castle Rock, but they began suspecting no one at the company was actually reading the rewrites the two were instructed to hand in. Or at least not reading them very closely.

“We were so frustrated that Castle Rock wasn’t reading the script, so we felt like we had to develop this test,” Affleck told Boston Magazine in 2013. “We started writing in screen direction like, ‘Sean talks to Will and unloads his conscience.’ And then: ‘Will takes a moment and then gives Sean a soulful look and leans in and starts blowing him’ ... We would turn that in, and they wouldn’t ever mention all those scenes where Sean and Will were jerking each other off.”

They ultimate chose Miramax Films (Ran by Harvey Weinstein at the time):

“Every studio wanted the movie, every studio wanted them to be in the movie and make this film,” Weinstein said on “The Graham Norton” show earlier this month. “They were young kids, just really starting out, but they had some good roles behind them. They came to my office, and I read the script [before] the meeting, and we walked in and everything was pleasant, and then about 10 minutes into the meeting I said, ‘Guys, there’s just one thing on the script ... I just have one really big note. About page 60, the two professors give each other oral sex and they’re on their knees and this whole big sex scene. What the hell is that? Because the guys are straight, and there’s no hint of anything like that ... I don’t get that scene.’”

If it wasn't for government regulation, the paint industry would be able to make paint that could be applied smooth as silk, dry perfectly, and be incredibly durable.

It could in theory be dangerous if you ingested it though.

A female Kangaroo has three vaginas.

Sidenote: Good Will Hunting is a great movie.

After the last few weeks, I'm not sure which Korea is the better Korea and I find that kind of worrying.

If it wasn't for government regulation, the paint industry would be able to make paint that could be applied smooth as silk, dry perfectly, and be incredibly durable.

It could in theory be dangerous if you ingested it though.
Bring back my lead paint you stupid guberment!

Transanal ultrasound aint as bad as it sounds.

Every single Uber driver in LA will tell you that Teslas are made in Califonria. Fucking weird.

Back