Media !!! Its Time To Admit It Sher-Gods... Islam Makhachev Is Superior/Better Than Khabib !!!

This is on point. I agree.

Too many here are hung up on cosmetics, as usual, missing the bigger picture.
A good friend of mine who was a very good MMA fighter was having a similar conversation with me. We trained together in BJJ in the early 2000s, pretty hardnosed, so he knows I understand the game.

He was saying, he can take a guy from scratch and train him in MMA, and in 3 or 4 years, have him be a good MMA fighter. He'll be able to do takedowns, stop takedowns, do and counter submissions, strike, etc. But the way it's going today, everyone is doing MMA as a specific art, and a guy that is trained like that won't be able to beat a guy like Cro Cop.

The point is, while it's important to be well rounded, even within the context of being well rounded you need to have an edge, and that edge means being specialized in some aspect of fighting.

In my opinion, Khabib's additional skills in grappling add more to his overall ability AND PRODUCE GREATER ROI as a fighter than Islam's more polished standup.

A good friend of mine who was a very good MMA fighter was having a similar conversation with me. We trained together in BJJ in the early 2000s, pretty hardnosed, so he knows I understand the game.

He was saying, he can take a guy from scratch and train him in MMA, and in 3 or 4 years, have him be a good MMA fighter. He'll be able to do takedowns, stop takedowns, do and counter submissions, strike, etc. But the way it's going today, everyone is doing MMA as a specific art, and a guy that is trained like that won't be able to beat a guy like Cro Cop.

The point is, while it's important to be well rounded, even within the context of being well rounded you need to have an edge, and that edge means being specialized in some aspect of fighting.

In my opinion, Khabib's additional skills in grappling add more to his overall ability AND PRODUCE GREATER ROI as a fighter than Islam's more polished standup.

That's it. His grappling and the effect that the threat of his grappling had on even the very competent grapplers - these things posed a problem which no one ever seemed ready for.

khabib has a chin? when ? where? how?

he probably ever got tagged twice his entire career..
You are alone in your false belief.
Khabib has walked into knees, ate Conors’s left and Barbosa’s head kick like marshmelows and many more.

Everyone knows Khabib has one of the GOAT chins.

welcome to dumb post of the day...no medal for you though sorry as only winners get the gong
Ok Einstein... Im all ears..

What exactly would Khabi threaten Volkanovski with? Wrestling?
Name 1 match/fight Volk lost or was even severely threated by a wrestler?

What would khabib threaten Volk with exactly? Topuria's striking pedigree?
Go on.. lay it on me... what would khabib do?

Ok Einstein... Im all ears..

What exactly would Khabi threaten Volkanovski with? Wrestling?
Name 1 match/fight Volk lost or was even severely threated by a wrestler?

What would khabib threaten Volk with exactly? Topuria's striking pedigree?
Go on.. lay it on me... what would khabib do?
dumbarse argument...
How many fighters at LW did they said exactly the same thing about when Khabib was reigning?
You know what Khabib would do , like he did with everyone else, its no secret... doesnt matter what ' pedigree ' you think they have?
Conor had striking pedigree and we all saw what happened there. Once he gets hold of you , you are fucked.
Volk lost to Islam not once but twice Salty one. Khabib is a different animal .Weight classes matter
Keep posting your dickhead takes though as they are good to laugh at when scrolling through.

Ok Enough is Enough... That's it.. I Throw in the towel... Islam is a muccchhh more dangerous and complete fighter than Khabib ever was.
Even DC and Coach Xavier quietly admit this..

I personally believe he beats The best version of Khabib.. FACTSSS!!!

Come at me if you think I'm wrong... ROOAAARRRR~~~~

I believe it is usually around this time in a great fighter’s career when the praise starts coming in hard.. they start sipping the koolade, start eyeing other divisions.. then the downfall begins.

Usman was being highly praised before Headkick
Volk. Same thing
BENDO same thing
Pettis same thing
Barao same thing
Rousey same thing

Basically, the fighter needs to resist the urge to drink their own koolade and keep grinding hard rather than basking in the hype.

dumbarse argument...
How many fighters at LW did they said exactly the same thing about when Khabib was reigning?
You know what Khabib would do , like he did with everyone else, its no secret... doesnt matter what ' pedigree ' you think they have?
Conor had striking pedigree and we all saw what happened there. Once he gets hold of you , you are fucked.
Volk lost to Islam not once but twice Salty one. Khabib is a different animal .Weight classes matter
Keep posting your dickhead takes though as they are good to laugh at when scrolling through.
Man this is Batman levels of CRAZYYY!!!
When you have Sherdoggers saying DC is wrong n they are right about DC's own team mate and student..<{Joewithit}>

I'll just leave this here:

That's it. His grappling and the effect that the threat of his grappling had on even the very competent grapplers - these things posed a problem which no one ever seemed ready for.
Bo Nickal is going to be the same. I don't see anyone standing in his way.

I don't think Islam is worse than Khabib on the ground. The biggest difference is he doesn't punch when it hits the ground. He has been working on that facet of his game but his GNP is still a bit weak. Khabib's GNP was what opened up the subs for him.

khabib has a chin? when ? where? how?

he probably ever got tagged twice his entire career..

Tibau landed a huge knee flush and Khabib ate it. Johnson and Poirier cracked him proper and Gaethje was landing on Khabib a good bit in the first. Even the hook kick from Barboza on Khabib, Khabibs definitely been cracked and never seems to budge.

If Islam says Khabib is better, who are you to say otherwise TS? Unless it's your ongoing hate as a Conor fan who still haven't accepted reality that Khabib absolutely destroyed Conor in every aspect of MMA.

10 years ago I didn’t look much worse on the pads and I sucked.

Back