Its Time for a May/Conor sticky thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@RR or @PUO3 can one of yall make a single sticky so the forum doesnt get flooded every day with thread of this. There was one for Pac/Floyd to save the forum. Do it.

Please.

This forum will dramatically change similar to War Room during the presidential race.

But worse.

giphy.gif

Yes PLEASE. It's getting unbearable now.

Yeah, dump this crap. Let's just move the whole conversation to Mayberry or UFC forum.

I can take 2 months of avoiding the UFC section of sherdog...but it'll be hard just posting in Worldwide MMA if this section gets flooded with fanboys and huggers.

Ya I was planning on tossing one up when the "fight" was announced.

Floyd has no reason to go for the kill. He'll play it safe and coast to an easy UD.

Let it go. The more threads, the better. How will people know that fucking farce Conor's belt will go untouched again unless there are a hundred thousand threads on the subject?

Well, I mean, they could just assume it, since it was always going to be true in this fake ass promotion

Don't bother, there's just no way you'll be able to contain the flashflood of extreme stupidity for the next couple of months. I'll be glad when this shit is over.

Don't bother, there's just no way you'll be able to contain the flashflood of extreme stupidity for the next couple of months. I'll be glad when this shit is over.
You've got a long way to go.
It's over for those of us who used this as an opportunity to realize that the company is never going back to the way it was.

The UFC Forum has been shitted on over this too. The Mods don't really seem to care, good luck.

The UFC Forum has been shitted on over this too. The Mods don't really seem to care, good luck.
There is just a handful of us and thousands of posters making shitty threads.

Its easier to contain here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back