It's the same old s*** every time

OldBoy91

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Every time a British fighter wins a decision on home soil, whether it's close, contentious or not, North American Sherdoggers whine about hometown decisions and judging for days afterwards. Yet when a robbery happens on US/Canadian soil and the fighter gets the nod, it's crickets. Why is this?

People are to this day crying about Bisping vs. Silva. lol.

Chill bro.

It doesn't take a genius to see that that fight was in no way a 49-46 W for Till. I'm okay with Till winning cause I honestly think it was a toss-up and he had the one knockdown in the fight, but that scoring is whack.

Every time a British fighter wins a decision on home soil, whether it's close, contentious or not, North American Sherdoggers whine about hometown decisions and judging for days afterwards. Yet when a robbery happens on US/Canadian soil and the fighter gets the nod, it's crickets. Why is this?
It doesn't happen... you've just made that up. Give examples of a clear robbery like we just had with Till going the other way on NA soil

People are to this day crying about Bisping vs. Silva. lol.

Bisping vs Silva wasn't a big deal to me. It was close and Bisping was landing higher volume for - I seem to recall - the last three rounds.

Till, on the other hand, landed about ten strikes for the first three rounds and outside of like seven leg kicks and that one punch, was soundly outstruck throughout the fight. Definitely a case of hometown bullshit.

TS must have had a shitload of crickets flying around in that empty space of a head when Sanchez beat Pearson.

Because British robberies are so common its become a joke

I'm in the states, and as much as I was rooting for WB, and even felt he may have outlanded Till, I was not surprised at all that the decision went to Darren, as he was the one pressing the action.

If you are fighting in someones home town, you have to bring it. Thompson certainly did NOT do that.

Was a close fight that could have gone either way in the end. No outrage is necessary here.

Except that Darren Till is Brazilian. He is just good with languages

Ratios, man. So many more fights happen in the North America than England that the home soil/foreigner robberies are less percentage-wise.

Yeah, I don't get the outrage over the decision. The outrage is how badly the fight sucked. I really didn't care who got the nod.

I don’t think it’s ever silence when a bad decision occurs.

The fight was close enough where either guy could have got the nod.

Here's why people bitch.

UFC has a shitload of events in NA - and ya, you're going to get a few shitty decisions when you put on a show virtually every other week.

England hosts a couple events - and it seems as if there is a head scratching decision every single time.

Most true robberies typically happen to Asians. All the others are close fights where fans think the world revolves around their feelings

Its absolute bollocks mate. These bloody americans and their cheeseburgers and guns cant score a fight if their life depended on it.

Back