Deleted member 546119

Tills wrestling needs to be tested and Usmans striking needs to be tested

I got Usman winning a UD

Might as well get it out of the way

Usman wins that 9/10 times.

Yep, perfect fight.

Throw it on the same card as Woodley vs the Colby/RDA winner

Till by KO .
Usman seems bothered by all the criticism he has been getting for being boring.
Think he may try to strike with him more than he should.

Why not... Both just beat past contenders. The winner would be right near the top... But not sure about exciting...

Agree. Both have good resumes but coming off duds. Make them fight winner gets next title shot.

Coming off such a big win and it being a horrible style matchup for Till id be shocked if he accepts that fight

It's not a bad matchup but I'd wait for 225 first, if colby loses like I expect.
Usman vs colby would be something more interesting.
And Till can match with ponzinibbio or Robbie. Should be fireworks.

Agree. Both have good resumes but coming off duds. Make them fight winner gets next title shot.
The winner of RDA/Covington is 100% getting that shot. But Usman/Till should fight for the belt after it. The loser of RDA/Covington vs loser of Till/Usman. The winner of Till/Usman should fight whoever wins the real belt.

wouldn’t mind seeing till being pounded out by a black man

Usman pounds him on the ground quite easily. Till would gas quickly.

I agree that Usman-Till is the fight to make now, assuming they don't make Usman-Magney.

That way the RDA-Covington winner can fight Woodley, and the Till-Usman winner is set up as the next #1 contender. They could even do what they use to, and put Till-Usman and Woodley-RDA/Covington on the same fight card, so they're synched up in terms of winner vs winner.

I was thinking the same thing TS.

Dunno who I'd favor. Obviously it's Usman's takedown offense vs. Till's ability to keep the fight standing. Think I''d give a very slight edge to Usman. But it's a tough fight to call. Definitely should be next imo

Back