It's telling that Floyd's voice is breaking and he's getting choked up talking about Conor

Floyd is ALWAYS straining and struggling for words. Speaking is not his forte.
He couldn't even remember Nunes name...."That that female that beat Ronda, no disrespect to her, she was the better fighter that night, but Ronda can come back...blah blah blah"

abd-5-6-2014.gif

He couldn't even remember Nunes name...."That that female that beat Ronda, no disrespect to her, she was the better fighter that night, but Ronda can come back...blah blah blah"

Not surprised, go out and ask 100 people who Nunes is and you'll get 100 shrugs. No one knows who she is

He always talks like that...easy money in a pure boxing match, it would be embarrassing for Conor. MMA is another story, but Floyd isn't stupid! Besides, in order for this fight to ever happen, Dana White has said this on multiple occasions, Floyd has to negotiate with the UFC, not Conor.

There is no way that Dana can let this fight happen because his biggest draw would be outclassed and humiliated by someone that he doesn't own the rights to.

I don't think he's afraid, I think he's hot and bothered Conor is young white and popular

Why would someone worth 350 million dollars, retired without a single loss in 49 fights at the pinnacle of boxing, be at all concerned about Conor McGregor? Seriously.

Conor and Floyd are playing all of you.

The only way I care about a Floyd/Conor fight if its MMA first, boxing second. My guess is Conor wins the first and loses the second, as most people would imagine. That I would pay for, give floyd 6 months of training in MMA, see what happens.

They are never going to fight. They are probably getting checks from the media to generate views for their network/channels.

If there is profits to be made, there is a big chance it will happen.

McGregor v Mayweather, if promoted right, probably does more PPV sales than Mayweather/Paq

That's because he doesn't give a shit about MMA

They should go a mixed rule fight where they alternate between boxing and mma rounds.

Back