It's so easy to travel now, why would anyone marry an American woman?

Zazen

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
If travelling has taught me anything it is that women are much more tolerable once you step outside the USA.

Here are just a few examples

-More approachable
-Less bitchy
-Don't blow up in weight as soon as they pop out a kid or get married
-Plenty of girls enjoy being feminine (don't dress like slobs, wear cute skirts and dresses)
-Willing to do more to please their man

I just don't get it. Why have American men become so whipped? Last time I was back home I watched TV briefly and all I saw were commercials that make men look stupid and then a woman steps in and completes the task instantly. Feminism has destroyed the US and myself and plenty of other expats are much happier marrying women from other countries. I just can't understand why there aren't more men doing this.

To each their own there are cunty women in every country it"s not exclusive to the U.S.(America is a whole continent chief)

Inb4 shitstorm, but imo there's no benefit to marriage for men these days. Most do it out of fear because eventually the woman threatens to walk without the ring. Fine, bye then. Seen too many guys give in and regret it.

People are not how they were generations ago and it just doesn't work for a lot of people.

I don't think you understand how "wannabe America" Europe has become these days.
It's really no difference around here with the feminism and things like that.
The only thing that european women maybe cares more about than american ones is healthy food. That's basically it.

And also I think you might be overreacting a bit.

I want an equal partner, not a servant. Call me crazy.

This feels like a very dumb thread.

Ts is the kinda guy that makes it embarrassing to date foreign women because you dont wanna look like that creepy white guy that struck out at home so he had to go into the Forrest of fucking lemuria to find a wife

I mean, if you can't get a woman to respect you without the threat of sending her back to Kaboogeystan, then cool.

I want an equal partner, not a servant. Call me crazy.

So do I, that's exactly my point. Marriages are no longer equal in America, they favor women.

Ts is the kinda guy that makes it embarrassing to date foreign women because you dont wanna look like that creepy white guy that struck out at home so he had to go into the Forrest of fucking lemuria to find a wife

She's not foreign.

you just suggested Americans should go find a wife abroad foo

How does a woman living in her own country make her foreign? She's only foreign once she decides to leave that country to enter a new one.

How does a woman living in her own country make her foreign? She's only foreign once she decides to leave that country to enter a new one.

so we should also move to the forrest of lemuria with our wifes too because commercials you seen make you think the usa is some feminist dystopia now.

Yeah like i said you're exactly the kind of guy i thought you were in my first post. I bet you claim youre a real "nice guy" too and American women these days just didnt want it due to bitchiness huh?

Let me guess on top of that you're living in asia too right?<[analyzed}>

The Asian guy in this video comes across much worse than the white guy. How is that suppose to make me feel bad?

Because you sound like every other dorky ESL teacher that goes abroad because they couldn't get laid in the US.

Back