Its pretty clear that Conor got into Khabibs head

I'm pretty sure Khabib would have fought Conor the same way. The only difference would have been what went down after the fight. >_>

I'm actually a bit surprised Khabib went for the choke. I think he might have thought he'd dominate more on the mat. Especially after landing that big shot, I think it would have been pretty awesome of him to just keep wailing on Conor and make a point. But, he wanted to win the fight at that point. No shame at all, but Khabib isnt a man to BS, and he said he wanted to go bell t bell and wail on Conor the whole time. I think he might have been surprised at Conor's defense a bit and wanted to make sure he synced up the win. Who knows what would have happened if it went to the cards. We have no idea what incentives the judges have.

If it wasnt for Conor getting into Khabibs head then I dont think Conor would have gotten so destroyed in the fight. Khabib was obsessed with destroying Conor and making him look like a bitch. If Conor didnt talk so much shit then he probably wouldnt have gotten knocked down by the punch. Him getting into Khabibs head inspired Khabib to get up earlier then usual and train harder than usual. And obsessively gameplan and work towards this win. He gave Khabib the motivation to want to destroy Conor and end Conors public image of being an alpha male. You can see that in the point when Conor said "its only business" Conor knew at that point that he overstepped his boundaries. He knew that this man would not let up in the fight and will not stop until Conors public image was hurt through the smashing hell receive

Now today khabib is so obsessed with justice against the ufc and revenge against Conor that he is willing to throw away 2 million useless dollars to get justice for his friend. The more this guy steps into justice the more it makes Conor look like a scumbag piece of trash. What a moment it is in the UFC, after 3 years of cancer and Conor receiving privilege and turning this place into a circus, we are finally cleaning up through the legendary Khabib Nurmogomedov.
Khabib with his divine sense of justice has set out to destroy the evil circus of king Conrad the scheme guy. Yet somehow these conor fans and muslim haters still root against justice because it goes against their petty small self esteems. When Khabib says fuck the money these conor fan boys say "he wants the money hes just saying that to make a statement" nah stop projecting your greedy selves and american values onto him. Just because you worship money and see it as god doesnt mean that everybody in the world does. You must be soooo tight that a muslim says fuck the money and is doing something so just and honorable. Just admit it your moral standard doesnt even touch Khabibs, just admit to yourself that a muslim has way more honor and sense of justice than you are capable of even if you pretended to.
Khabib asked for this fight 2 years ago, and if you listen he specifically says he wants the fight because its the easiest fight in the LW division.
Conor was getting his ass beat mind games or not.

Conor put himself in danger for $$$ to amuse some fans

giphy.gif

Conor just kept poking the bear with a stick until it finally got up and mauled him and his friends.

76FE57FBB6F362C49A79E110A811B0FD46041DEA

ConorGOAT is the gr8est

Golden%2Beagle%2Bhunts%2Bmountain%2Bgoats%2Bby%2Bdragging%2Bthem%2Boff%2Bcliff%2B-%2BImgur.gif

TS Print off your post, fold it up real nice, turn that sumbitch sideways, and stick it straight up your CANDY ASS!

Khalaib>CoNoR

Yep

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181011-194606.jpg
    Screenshot_20181011-194606.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 1
Back