It's OK To Do This?

did they call him that? hated the Jazz then. Especially when they played the Lakers. dirty bastards but Hornecek was fuckin money.

How did anyone hate the jazz?

And how does someone that hated the jazz cheer for the lakers?

there's a reason he's slappin her. who knows that reason?

at lea
slap_dat333.gif

At least he isn't hitting her with a boomarang

they met in playoffs a lot. that was a rival in the west for the Lakers.

I get part, but the jazz were so pure and such decent guys. Malone. Hornacek. Mormon white chockolate. Mark eaton.

That’s like someone hating gsp because he utterly destroyed penn twice.

Better than this...

I get part, but the jazz were so pure and such decent guys. Malone. Hornacek. Mormon white chockolate. Mark eaton.

That’s like someone hating gsp because he utterly destroyed penn twice.
Malone was fuckin awesome, one of the best turn around jump shots ever, but they were dirty. Stockton and Malone had that pick and roll that no one could stop. I loved Hornecek. I give them credit for gettin to the playoffs like 18 years in a row. I was kinda happy when Malone joined the Lakers. Just a die hard Lakers fan since 83', and the Jazz were just the enemy.

Malone was fuckin awesome, one of the best turn around jump shots ever, but they were dirty. Stockton and Malone had that pick and roll that no one could stop. I loved Hornecek. I give them credit for gettin to the playoffs like 18 years in a row. I was kinda happy when Malone joined the Lakers. Just a die hard Lakers fan since 83', and the Jazz were just the enemy.

Fair enough.

You are a lakers fan, so:

1) sorry about lonzo. Maybe next draft.

2) if you haven’t, try to track down the ESPN 30 for 30 three part series about lakers and Celtics rivalry. That was awesome to watch and entertaining.

did they call him that? hated the Jazz then. Especially when they played the Lakers. dirty bastards but Hornecek was fuckin money.
Karl Malone taught me how to read.

How about the time Jordan beat them single handed. Last BBall game I ever watched.

What about Julia Budd in Bellator?

Back