It's officially UFC 300 week - are you doing anything special?

Honestly I'm less excited than some PPVs last year like Islam/Olivera. Nothing really feels like it's an insane fight. I think the fights can be good and I hope the card turns better in action. Feels like just another good card.

Honestly I'm less excited than some PPVs last year like Islam/Olivera. Nothing really feels like it's an insane fight. I think the fights can be good and I hope the card turns better in action. Feels like just another good card.
I felt this way at first because of how Dana was blowing smoke up our asses. Now I'm pretty darn excited, they have some really good matchups that could go either way. Also those Apex cards are so damn awful it makes normal ppv's feel like Christmas has come.

I felt this way at first because of how Dana was blowing smoke up our asses. Now I'm pretty darn excited, they have some really good matchups that could go either way. Also those Apex cards are so damn awful it makes normal ppv's feel like Christmas has come.
That's a good point, compared to the last couple Apex cards this is as good as it gets. I'm watching from start to finish. It should be an awesome card, just don't have 1 fight on it that I'm dying to know who wins. I'm going to enjoy the show for sure though.

Wearing specific fighter merch for each main card fight of COURSE.

A buddy is doing a watch party at his place so I'll be there.

I am going to watch it at home because I have no friends
we%27re-friends-right-jamie-palamino.gif

I mean the UFC themselves don't seem to be doing anything special to celebrate the event just treating it as a regular PPV so I'll do the same.

Back