It's not the Oscars...

Call me an Islamaphobe, but that kind of shit makes me nervous. You could almost feel the crowd sort of cringing. Im sure as hell not going to Abu Dhabi dressed like Hulk Hogan, waving a US flag and screaming God Bless America.
Know your audience......know your audience
The audience were germans lol

Call me an Islamaphobe, but that kind of shit makes me nervous. You could almost feel the crowd sort of cringing. Im sure as hell not going to Abu Dhabi dressed like Hulk Hogan, waving a US flag and screaming God Bless America.

What horse shit hahahaha.

Are you somehow unaware that there’s a fair few active Muslim fighters atm? Not to mention the big contingent of supporters at the venue supporting him.

The guy won his fight, let him thank his god or whatever.

You know what is cringe? You giving that much of a fuck.

Great feedback guys,

I'd like to thank my friends, wife, coaches, the mayor, the king, the queen, the little boy at the lemonade stand, that dog I saw last week that made me smile, Buddha, God bless America, thank you UFC, just so gracious, I'll fight whoever they ask me to, thanks.

Oh, and come to the after party at Jo Malone's where I'm plugging later.

Thanks.

Are you somehow unaware that there’s a fair few active Muslim fighters atm? Not to mention the big contingent of supporters at the venue supporting him.

Do yourself a favor. Look up acts of terrorism, and/or genocide over the last 20 years. Report back on any that ARENT muslim related

wave it in Saudi Arabia believe me no one will care they might even cheer with you ..

I would have the same advice for a Western Christian fighter in a Muslim country. Dont go on and on about God and Jesus Christ. Know your audience.

We're way more likely to get attacked showing support for the USA over in the Middle East than they are here for showing support to Islam. There is no PC culture in the East

See see the guy who was crying about racism a few weeks ago is making fun of muslims now lol. You should shut your fucking mouth f4g
When did I make fun of muslims? I said Allah is the greatest and I sincerely mean that

I don't think he did anything wrong tbh. He simply thanked Allah and called him the greatest. He should not worry about the ignorance of other people

Do yourself a favor. Look up acts of terrorism, and/or genocide over the last 20 years. Report back on any that ARENT muslim related
Hahahaha, you ignorant piece of shit.

And you have to be kidding, or are you also somehow unaware of the massive spike in far right terrorism?

As for genocide? The biggest acts of genocide in recent history and historically have also not been committed by Muslims.

You have no fucking idea what you’re on about, it’s embarssing.

But sure, go equate a religion with a over a billion followers to the actions of a minority of crack pots.

Try using google before making terribly inaccurate statements hahaha.

I miss the days where fighters would list 50 sponsors instead of answering the interview questions.

I would have the same advice for a Western Christian fighter in a Muslim country. Dont go on and on about God and Jesus Christ. Know your audience.

You do know that Islam isn’t a race or nationality, right?

u confusing religion and nationalism. guys always thank Jesus whatever country they are in. You just have this reaction because of the media onslaught and probably you are not bright enough to see through it . also they in germany

Hahahaha, you ignorant piece of shit.

And you have to be kidding, or are you also somehow unaware of the massive spike in far right terrorism?

As for genocide? The biggest acts of genocide in recent history and historically have also not been committed by Muslims.

You have no fucking idea what you’re on about, it’s embarssing.

But sure, go equate a religion with a over a billion followers to the actions of a minority of crack pots.

Try using google before making terribly inaccurate statements hahaha.
sooo...you didnt look it up, did you? Contempt prior to investigation, right? Also look up piracy and kidnapping. Hint...Yemen and Somalia

u confusing religion and nationalism. guys always thank Jesus whatever country they are in. You just have this reaction because of the media onslaught and probably you are not bright enough to see through it . also they in germany
I know they are in Germany. I made that clear. Im "bright enough". I was Military Intelligence and Chemical warfare after college. Had my Top Secret clearance at the age of 25. Twice deployed to Iraq. Deployed to Egypt too. Operation Bright Star. Ive sat in on monthly USR briefings (unit status report) with 2 star generals (3rd Infantry Division). I was a member of Intelligence SCIFs my entire time in the army. I would venture to guess I have WAY MORE knowledge (middle eastern affairs)and experience than you will ever have in your life

sooo...you didnt look it up, did you? Contempt prior to investigation, right? Also look up piracy and kidnapping. Hint...Yemen and Somalia

Look what up? That Islamist sects have committed acts of terrorism? Why would I have to look that up when it’s obviously common knowledge?

You’re the one who claimed that all acts of terrorism was committed by these groups when in reality terrorism by the far right exceeds that of Islamists in places like America.

Kidnapping and piracy? Yeah, because the destabilisation of yemen and somalia has so much to do with Islam...

You’re not very smart or informed, are you?

NO, I had no idea. Thanks for the heads up

You shouldn’t be trying to making smart arse posts when you’ve just been parading your ignorance.

You also consider Germany to be a particularly ‘Christian’ nation. It’s obvious what you mean by this, you mean that Germany is traditionally white.

Hate to break it to you but religion doesn’t play a massive part in everyone’s day to day life this century.

why even have post fight unless its main event?

Back