It's high time that UFC finally introduces ring boys to the octagon.

big franklin

franklin
@Green
Reaction score
With Britney Palmer's recent retirement from ring girling, I believe now is an excellent opportunity for the UFC to innovate and finally introduce ring boys to the octagon.

I'm straight.

However... I question the value ring girls bring to the UFC. They don't do a whole lot.

Personally, I would like to see some strong, chiseled men seen 'guarding' the octagon cage. This will give more of a colosseum type vibe and less of a strip club type vibe. Just imagine if they wore Spartan or Roman armor (preferably oiled up too to accentuate their chest and abs) and held some sort of spear or weapon.

And if these strapping young lads are the ones standing cageside, just imagine how powerful the fighters INSIDE the cage must be. This introduces a whole new dynamic.

I wouldn't go as far as Khabib to say that ring girls are useless... but I'm not going to disagree with Khabib either. It's not a sure thing.

What is a sure thing is that Spartan armor looks cool and we all wouldn't mind paying extra to see some fine young men cageside.

And if these strapping young lads are the ones standing cageside, just imagine how powerful the fighters INSIDE the cage must be. This introduces a whole new dynamic.

lol imagine a title fight at 125 where the ring boys are 50+ pounds bigger than the manlets who enter the octagon

should have held onto this post until April 1st

Woke Dana endorsing Bud Light, so sheep UFC fans are already forced to have trans in their mouth,

With Britney Palmer's recent retirement from ring girling, I believe now is an excellent opportunity for the UFC to innovate and finally introduce ring boys to the octagon.

I'm straight.

However... I question the value ring girls bring to the UFC. They don't do a whole lot.

Personally, I would like to see some strong, chiseled men seen 'guarding' the octagon cage. This will give more of a colosseum type vibe and less of a strip club type vibe. Just imagine if they wore Spartan or Roman armor (preferably oiled up too to accentuate their chest and abs) and held some sort of spear or weapon.

I wouldn't go as far as Khabib to say that ring girls are useless... but I'm not going to disagree with Khabib either. It's not a sure thing.

What is a sure thing is that Spartan armor looks cool and we all wouldn't mind paying extra to see some fine young men cageside.
Dear diary..
You can dress it up as Coliseum this, Spartan that, but in reality, you’re just simply gay.
Which is totally fine, but I’m not going to play make believe with you that you’re straight.

If you’re trying to get banned bro, just post gay prons

Back