It's funny how a fire paramilitary is the baddest man on the planet

eb3da3c4f9e899db61c73d5c07ec967c.jpg

Dat estrogen.

Yep because if theres one thing I think about firemen is that there a load of wussy girls afraid of physical work and danger.

Negative. The "baddest man on the planet" is one who can blow your head off in front of your friends from a mile away, and be gone before the round pierces your dome.

cdn-sniper-sized.jpg

I think it's cool as fuck.

A champion a decent person can get behind. No shit talking, douche behaviour required.

And he can be intimidating as fuck.

I love the guy and hope he sets the record for successful defences. But that is a very tall order. But I'd like to see Stipe do it.

Yep because if theres one thing I think about firemen is that there a load of wussy girls afraid of physical work and danger.

Your average banker probably faces more danger than a part time / volunteer firefighter...

Negative. The "baddest man on the planet" is one who can blow your head off in front of your friends from a mile away, and be gone before the round pierces your dome.

cdn-sniper-sized.jpg

Yeah you need to be real bad ass to shoot someone in the back from a mile away...

War Stipe!! he is what you call a real man.

cdn-sniper-sized.jpg

by that logic Putin si the baddest man on the planet

Back