It's a damn shame that we never got to see Patricio Pitbull in the UFC

Pitbull vs Aldo or Max would have been awesome, even if I think both would have beat him he would have been a difficult fight for either.

So convenient how they're "Strikeforce fighters"

You mean linear reality and objective fact? Yes, fighters contracted and fighting under Strikeforce are described as such when being absorbed to the UFC.

when they win the belt 6 fights and years into their UFC careers.

Are you no bullshit asking why all fighters transitioned from Strikeforce to the UFC didn't get immediate title shots?

This is an IQ test....

But aren't "Strikeforce fighters" when the get KTFO in their UFC debut.

Strange!

On average Strikeforce fighters did disproportionately well in the UFC, winning multiple titles in mutiple divisions and filling out the ranks of the top 10. It is demonstrably true the best fighters outside of the UFC are of UFC caliber. This is settled fact.

You mean linear reality and objective fact? Yes, fighters contracted and fighting under Strikeforce are described as such when being absorbed to the UFC.

Are you no bullshit asking why all fighters transitioned from Strikeforce to the UFC didn't get immediate title shots?

This is an IQ test....

On average Strikeforce fighters did disproportionately well in the UFC, winning multiple titles in mutiple divisions and filling out the ranks of the top 10. It is demonstrably true the best fighters outside of the UFC are of UFC caliber. This is settled fact.
It's not my fault you're retarded

I said the same thing about Ben Askren…

And then he came over and got Ong-Baked.

Back