IT themed Condit 219 poster

3 judges may have cost Condit millions of dollars. I was personally glad Lawler got the belt but scoring wise Condit won that fight.

Amazing how inept judges can destroy careers and rob you blind.

Great poster.

3 judges may have cost Condit millions of dollars. I was personally glad Lawler got the belt but scoring wise Condit won that fight.

Great poster.

Would be great if he wins the belt late in his career ala Bisping.

Where's your boy been at, TS?

Great skills and execution.

Not liking the idea, kids, clowns/movies and Condit don't mix.

Would have loved to see the Wick version instead of IT.

With the same approach some can say he won a belt and faced GSP to make millions with the help of 3 judges. So yea what we got after was some balanced restored stuff. :D

Great skills and execution.

Not liking the idea, kids, clowns/movies and Condit don't mix.

Would have loved to see the Wick version instead of IT.

With the same approach some can say he won a belt and faced GSP to make millions with the help of 3 judges. So yea what we got after was some balanced restored stuff. :D

Yeah i might still do the john wick one, or just one for his fight with magny. Was thinking of taking this poster and instead of a bunch of guns hes surrounded by the WW top 10 or something
John-Wick-Chapter-2-poster-664x1024.jpg

What makes the john wick idea even more appealing is that theres so many photos of condit in a suit floating around from that one magazine shoot he did lol

Why are there two Carlo's on the poster and zero Magny's?

Because its extremely difficult to find a picture of magny that looks remotely intimidating lol

Half the google image search results for him are of larkin kicking the shit out of him <45>

Yeah...

He isn't that scary

And Magny is going to hump him to a decision

Yeah...

He isn't that scary

And Magny is going to hump him to a decision

Condit TKO's him standing or subs him if it hits the mat brah

Condit may have shitty TDD but Magny isnt GSP, Hendricks or Woodley

Nice job. As a guy who read It, would be cool to see an arena shot with Magny in the cage with his hand raised and Carlos as fan in the crowd, except you can't see Carlos' face, just his gym robe and a ufc gloved hand holding Magny balloons.

Yeah i might still do the john wick one, or just one for his fight with magny. Was thinking of taking this poster and instead of a bunch of guns hes surrounded by the WW top 10 or something
John-Wick-Chapter-2-poster-664x1024.jpg

What makes the john wick idea even more appealing is that theres so many photos of condit in a suit floating around from that one magazine shoot he did lol

Yea, he even looks like him in a way, well general idea you get what I'm saying.

Plus the theme of a bad ass killer works better with fighting.

Don't know what made you go with IT just them talking about it and the super hyped movie, yea good movie but it wasn't great or something you must watch, own, repeat viewing etc it is a tad overrated for me dare I say it.. maybe works better for fans of the property, who knows.

Back