it should be illegal to go hard when you fight legends. period

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Ufc should realize fans want legends to have a shot vs newer guys when they fight them not get destroyed. It happened to bj, chuck, rashad, anderson, fedor, etc. Young fighters should have some respect and so should ufc rulemakers. It should be illegal for the younger fighter to fight at 100 percent vs legends. They should be forced to tone down their attack to give the legends a chance. Give the fans what they want.

I mean if we force guys to move up or down a weightclass to make it an even fight than whats the difference between that and younger guys fighting at the same speed as the older guys to make it a fair fight?

<TrumpWrong1>

Just Bleed God needs sacrifices, you peasant.

How about stop booking guys who currently should be on the prelims, at best, instead of the main event against a much younger, bigger, faster and hungrier fighter?

who bled.
Apparently you do every month for 2 to 7 days.

giphy.gif

Are you trying to sound like a retard?

If so you have succeeded.

F that! Go hard or go home, it's a fight. I hated the fact that Cormier took it easy on Anderson, it almost looked disrispectful to Anderson. Respect to Yair for going 100% on Penn. Cormier should have done that too vs Anderson and he would have destroyed him like Cormier did to Henderson.

Hard to determine if younger fighter is giving 100%, or God forbid 110% or more. Better to forbid younger fighter from striking, allow grappling only,. Or how about fence grabbing, eye pokes, brass knuckles for the old legend.

There is no mercy rule in MMA. Only in little league baseball.

That old mod that was a BJ fan and got banned for nuthuggin must be mad as fuck now

Nothing wrong with going hard, but when he started taunting him he should have been DQed.

You don't fucking taunt 38 year old BJ Penn. He's on my shit list now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back