It looks like men will be obsolete sooner ..

I work in an all woman place. It’s great actually. They’re all super nice and chill and helpful and tbh I love it there lol.
We should separate work places by gender. That way, men can feel free to talk the way we always talk (what broads call "lockerroom talk" or some shit) and have pictures of big-tittied women all over the place.

Meanwhile, women can work with each other, talking about whatever horse shit they talk about and make believe they're doing something worthwhile

And no one ends up being fired for nonsense. It's perfect

its one research team doing an experiment. i'm sorry this was so upsetting to you.

TS, pick up your victim card, put it back in your pocket, then hand over your man card.

lol What man wouldn't want a world where's a lot more women in it than men? That's more pussy for the rest of us. Plus, if shit went bad and we ended up in some kind of apocalyptic scenario, it would be far more beneficial to propagating the species that way - One man can impregnate as many women as his dick can find. One woman, however cannot get pregnant with as many babies as she wants, she can only carry one man's child at a time.

We should separate work places by gender. That way, men can feel free to talk the way we always talk (what broads call "lockerroom talk" or some shit) and have pictures of big-tittied women all over the place.

Meanwhile, women can work with each other, talking about whatever horse shit they talk about and make believe they're doing something worthwhile

And no one ends up being fired for nonsense. It's perfect
I think you in the wrong thread son. This would be more appropriate for a @Goldman23 thread tbh.

I don’t see a rubber cock that can take the garbage out? I’m fine.

Put the crazies in science, the lgbtq+ and liberals together and this is what you get.

I'm sure this science experiment will work out well.

oh, youre still mad about getting owned about gay homeless teens I see. lol@taking your grudges with me across new threads.

I'm not mad. You're just showing a pattern in your posting style that is in really poor form.

The fact, in this thread, just as the other thread, is that you are wrong, and your grasp of English is flimsy at best.

You make statements that aren't true and then vomit some tangental semantic bs to try and get away from what you wrote while attempting to save face.

On your part it is either cowardice or idiocy. Can't quite tell which one yet...

How bout this,

Accept that males are not an anomaly, because they are not.

Theyre still going to need us to help them calm the fuck down.

Thank god! Let me explain... new wave feminism has worked on me, I hate myself and my gender.

I'm not mad. You're just showing a pattern in your posting style that is in really poor form.

The fact, in this thread, just as the other thread, is that you are wrong, and your grasp of English is flimsy at best.

You make statements that aren't true and then vomit some tangental semantic bs to try and get away from what you wrote while attempting to save face.

On your part it is either cowardice or idiocy. Can't quite tell which one yet...

How bout this,

Accept that males are not an anomaly, because they are not.
lol again you display your ignorance with brazen arrogance. Yesterday you were a sociologist and now you're a microbiologist huh? Maleness (and sexual reproduction) is a relatively new phenomen in living organisms, and even today our genes reveal the deep history we came from. Do you even context bro? Do you understand what I mean by anamoly in this context?

LOL. It's women that will be obsolete when the AI sex robots come out. Men already rule the world.

lol again you display your ignorance with brazen arrogance. Yesterday you were a sociologist and now you're a microbiologist huh? Maleness (and sexual reproduction) is a relatively new phenomen in living organisms, and even today our genes reveal the deep history we came from. Do you even context bro? Do you understand what I mean by anamoly in this context?

I'm actually certain that you don't know what the word anomaly means at all.

"And even today our genes reveal the deep history we came from"

{<jordan}

Wow, much science there. Love that generic shit.<Lmaoo>I take it you are about halfway through Anthro 101 right now. That's a great sentence for a sophmore in HS who is struggling to end his C level "research" paper.

I'm actually certain that you don't know what the word anomaly means at all.

"And even today our genes reveal the deep history we came from"

{<jordan}

Wow, much science there. Love that generic shit.<Lmaoo>I take it you are about halfway through Anthro 101 right now. That's a great sentence for a sophmore in HS who is struggling to end his C level "research" paper.
You call that a retort?
2mhjbbqvsaq11.jpg

They've been saying that for years.

Of our society needs men. Period. I can go into all of the reasons why, but I won't bother.

I'd legit be worried if I was ugly, had no cash and a small dick.

But I'm all good so I'll keep doing me.

Back