It amazes me how high Sherdog puts Conor on a pedestal.

Drunk Bum

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The can is the most overrated fake champ on this site. This place explodes into a flame war whenever someone favors anyone over Colin, more so his fanboys. Easily triggered insecure fanboys.

Fuck Conor and his millenial pre-pubescent fanboys.

More surprised about the hate, the guy is the only two division champion in recent history, and knocked out the greatest lightweight fighter in history Jose Aldo.

Aldo was on Anderson, GSP, Fedor level of dominance.

The can is the most overrated fake champ on this site. This place explodes into a flame war whenever someone favors anyone over Colin, more so his fanboys. Easily triggered insecure fanboys.

baby-crying.jpg

Conor has rustled so many feathers on this forum.

Conor bless!

More surprised about the hate, the guy is the only two division champion in recent history, and knocked out the greatest lightweight fighter in history Jose Aldo.

Hate is blind.

If I was given the option of having Conor's career vs MM's career.

I'd pick Conor's in a heartbeat. I'd make more money off of one fight than having to defend the title 10 times in a row combined.

Last edited:
Nobody smaller or with an equal or shorter reach than Conor can beat him. All your Khabibs, Woodleys and rematched Aldos and Holloways would just get wrecked. Fighting Tony, Nate or moving up to 170lbs - or even 185lbs - is where he'd find his real MMA challenges.

His fans will say he'd beat Jones & Stipe, sure, but all you haters are just as delusional by ignoring how talented & capable he is.

Aldo is a FW

I love Conor fans, they give me something to do when I am bored. We need them now that Honda is gonzo.

Thanks for keeping Conor on the front page.

f7FdEdG.jpg

Conor sucks hasnt defended crap just post on Instagram.

10 fights need to happen and it isnt Woodley stupid whiny cherry picking Conor wont fight anyone but Floyd or Woodley.

Go away Conor or fight someone

I don't read every Sherdog thread but Conor gets plenty of criticism, and not every fan of his thinks he's the best fighter that ever lived. And half of those posters that do say that are just having fun because they get the reaction they want, like with this thread. If that kind of stuff truly makes you angry then you then you need a hug or something.

If there's anyone who's a pre-pubescent millennial, my guess it's you OP considering how salty and pathetic your post is. Do you not understand it's threads like this that at times make Sherdog a shit site to visit? Man up and explain WHY you think he's overrated. Also, a normal person would ignore what some few delusional fanboys have to say about their fighter, pretty much the same as ignoring what the few extreme haters have to say. Both groups are idiots but on opposite sides.

Back