Istanbul Nightclub shooting

Let's not jump the gun..
Those violent Buddhists and their manically laughing Buddha are behind this. I'm sure of it. This is the face of evil:

e0d7a1c5150d2d099dce8474981c1def.jpg

Have they uncovered which Scientologist cell did this?

It was actually an amish girl with a MAGA hat. It is always them. But it is justified after all the persecution they faced.

It was actually an amish girl with a MAGA hat. It is always them. But it is justified after all the persecution they faced.

I heard she might've been working under the auspices of the Ku Klux Klan, which has been tied to 13,609 terrorist attacks since Donald Trump's election.

Anyone claimed this yet? Because it could just as easily be Kurds as ISIS.

Kilslam already in the lead for the new years kill count.

Christians, Jews, Buddhists etc better get to work fast to maintain the liberal notion that all religions are equally dangerous.

The Kurds usually go after military or police units not random civilians.

Fair point. But I'm surprised ISIS haven't claimed it yet if it was one of their, "soldiers".

Fair point. But I'm surprised ISIS haven't claimed it yet if it was one of their, "soldiers".

It could be a random anti-Western Turk, who has been stirred up by Erdogan's recent Islamization and de-secularization policies. There has been a media campaign against Christmas and New Year's Eve in recent times.

It is not all that surprising that this ended up happening, and we will probably see more of where it came from, now that Erdogan has tapped into the religious element in order to consolidate power for himself. There will be an increasingly anti-Western sentiment and any idea that Turkey is a part of Europe, should probably be tossed into history's trash bin of bad ideas.

Kilslam already in the lead for the new years kill count.

Christians, Jews, Buddhists etc better get to work fast to maintain the liberal notion that all religions are equally dangerous.

Liberals will spout nonsense anyway; doesn't matter what is going on in reality.

Back