Israel is not as effective a striker as Alex, so he's trying to convince him he brought his singlet

Less power, sure.
Less skill, definitely not.
One is a two division Glory champion, one is not. One has also out struck the other three times.
I find it laughable that it's difficult for people to admit that Alex is a more skilled striker by all metrics. Only champ champ in Glory history, was ranked #1 P4P kickboxer at one point. Periera is without a doubt a better striker than Izzy, and it isn't even a question or a "Well, it's so close we gotta weigh the-" thing, it's simple statistics and accolades.
Had to back track and change goalposts real quick huh?
<OKC16>
Again.
Betting odds are made by bookies to make money, not to give an accurate account of who they think will win any given event. Izzy is the favorite to keep money flowing in on him, money that's going to lose. If they put Alex as the favorite, they'll have much less action than the odds being this way, and will in turn make less money. People taking odds as gospel on who is going to win is cringe and I say that as a hefty bettor. Styles make fights, Alex is Izzy's kryptonite, always will be.

Last edited:
Who said "no chance" though?

Israel has decidedly less of a chance to knock out Alex out than vice versa based on past events and that's what's important when discussing this fight.

My bad. I was thinking of a different thread here.

But, I don't agree though. I feel like they both have the same chance of knocking each other out. Had the first (or second) round gone just a couple of seconds longer, Alex would have been knocked out or finished. That isn't wishful thinking, it's just facts. It was just fortunate timing for Alex and an unfortunate one for Izzy.

Izzy is the better runner of the two. That's about it.

My bad. I was thinking of a different thread here.

But, I don't agree though. I feel like they both have the same chance of knocking each other out. Had the first (or second) round gone just a couple of seconds longer, Alex would have been knocked out or finished. That isn't wishful thinking, it's just facts. It was just fortunate timing for Alex and an unfortunate one for Izzy.
There's no way they have the same chance. Alex has finished him twice. One time he sent him into another dimension with one punch. Izzy hasn't shown he could do that to Alex. Alex has though. Close is not the same as fully achieving it.

This guy is always wrong with every prediction in every threa he creates hahahah

One is a two division Glory champion, one is not. One has also out struck the other three times.
I find it laughable that it's difficult for people to admit that Alex is a more skilled striker by all metrics. Only champ champ in Glory history, was ranked #1 P4P kickboxer at one point. Periera is without a doubt a better striker than Izzy, and it isn't even a question or a "Well, it's so close we gotta weigh the-" thing, it's simple statistics and accolades.

Betting odds are made by bookies to make money, not to give an accurate account of who they think will win any given event. Izzy is the favorite to keep money flowing in on him, money that's going to lose. If they put Alex as the favorite, they'll have much less action than the odds being this way, and will in turn make less money. People taking odds as gospel on who is going to win is cringe and I say that as a hefty bettor. Styles make fights, Alex is Izzy's kryptonite, always will be.
<Goldie11>

bum opinion.

There's no way they have the same chance. Alex has finished him twice. One time he sent him into another dimension with one punch. Izzy hasn't shown he could do that to Alex. Alex has though. Close is not the same as fully achieving it.

We're talking about chances here. Hypotheticals, not results. And we've seen Izzy hurt Alex numerous times already.

I mean, hindsight is 20/20 I guess. But I made my point.

Back