Israel Adesanya respectfully calls out the GOAT for stand up fight

executionermma

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I'd be totally down, since GSP is probably running of Spider once again.

Let's do this shit. A real Matrix battle, live, only on PPV.

Calling out a 43 year old Silva. Not overly excited to see that fight.

Would be a technical war. I’m down and I would think style bender would win but would be rooting for Silva. 5 rounder would be ideal !

Prime Silva finishes Adesanya inside 1.

Old man Silva beats Adesanya in a good fight.

if Israel beats Silva then he'll be the NEW #4 goat!

Don't wanna see

I expect a dance battle with a lot of high fiving and hugging

Good fight for both , Anderson doesnt have the relfexes anymore but he is still crafty as ever

What exactly is the point this?
Also, no one with a tainted recored should be in the discussion about the GOAT, even if he does have beautiful lips.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
That could end up being a legitimate "passing of the torch" type event. Silva isn't that far gone, and if it truly remains a standup battle, that's a fight that could go either way. This is now the fight I want to see.

One step at a time isreal, you don’t deserve this fight yet, False humility shining through just like Jones

Prime Silva finishes Adesanya inside 1.

Old man Silva beats Adesanya in a good fight.

The first part unquestionably. I don’t know if Silva has enough reflexes left at this point. Silva should be fighting outside of the top 10 in a walk off into the sunset career finale. Someone he can finish. I don’t want to see him lose again.

Give Anderson someone like Eryk Anders first. Then we can gauge how he's doing and then start matching him up against these top 10 killers

Back