Media Israel Adesanya loses $20,000 betting on Devin Haney to knock out Garcia

Bad odds too, I think Haney ko was @+180 at the highest, as opposed to around even money.

In fairness, I’m sure a lot of people took a bath on that fight

the fact that commentators said this was the best fight of the year makes boxing look like a circus. there was more hugging here than the queen of england's funeral.
Pretending like Ford and Kholmatov didn’t just try to kill each other like a month ago

Also,

In Regards to Alex - he's become a bigger star now that israel in the UFC at the moment.

His accomplishments in such a short amount of time are unheard of.

It's funny how izzy/jamal go on about him not dominating anyone - I'd say he dominated his first opponent and 2nd IMO. And he's fought 5 elite fighters in 8 fights in the ufc and gotten the best of them outside of the 2nd izzy fight (in which he was on his way to winning then got over aggressive and caught).

Anyhow, at the moment Izzy's star is falling and he is taking L's in all aspects of his combat sports life as of late.

Also,

In Regards to Alex - he's become a bigger star now that israel in the UFC at the moment.

His accomplishments in such a short amount of time are unheard of.

It's funny how izzy/jamal go on about him not dominating anyone - I'd say he dominated his first opponent and 2nd IMO. And he's fought 5 elite fighters in 8 fights in the ufc and gotten the best of them outside of the 2nd izzy fight (in which he was on his way to winning then got over aggressive and caught).

Anyhow, at the moment Izzy's star is falling and he is taking L's in all aspects of his combat sports life as of late.
well in the context of "dominating" fights, I'd say KO'ing your opponents before the fight really gets going like he did with Jamahal and Strickland is dominating.

Back