Isn't this the perfect time for the rubbermatch Rockhold vs Bisping??

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After that Bisping (or maybe both) can retire for good.

But its 1 : 1 now. Time to settle this.

michael-bisping-luke-rockhold-ufc-199-2.jpg

I personally would love to see Bisping get destroyed a 3rd time in a row.

You know, this might actually make sense for both of them. Bisping fights a big name for a last fight (ensuring a big payday) and Rockhold gets to avenge a loss.

YES! This would be my most anticipated matchup for the sheer lulz, maybe more than Khabib/Ferg and Stipe/DC.

Imagine the glorious build up.

Id rather see Rockhold move to 205 and fight Volkan

I don't think Luke's ego could accept a rubber match. I could see if Bisping was still champ, but I don't think Luke got it in him to take this fight. I mean, it would be awesome to see and the could go either way. Bisping ruined on the ground or Luke humiliated against the fence.

Nah. Bisping winning that fight was perfect.

Rolling it back just to watch Rockhold get the win wouldn't be worth it in my opinion.
Bisping peppered his reign with just the right amount of sass to troll Rockhold into insanity
For all the bullshit that went on in the division during his reign it was still pretty fun, hell, even the end was surprising but Bisping was pretty good about that too.

I really wouldn't have a problem with them doing it again, but i feel like the payoff of watching Rockhold remain a smug prick after winning wouldn't provide me with the satisfaction i crave.

Lmao let Bisping have that one. Why you gotta take away the best thing that ever happened to him? I mean GSP already took his belt

I think it's more exciting than Machida, but I think it's less winnable for Bisping.

That said, it would be the best headliner.

Yes it indeed is. Good retirement fight for Bisping win or lose, and for Luke it's a fight to complete the trilogy and hopefully get back into winning if he wants to continue competing at the top level. Not to mention if they do it at 205 it would be a good test to see how Luke feels at a higher weight class before jumping in with contenders at LHW.

Nah, I don't want to see it. I don't like Cuckhold but I do believe he disrespected Bisping and he paid the price by visiting the sandman.

Bisping was legendary during his reign, fighting no one and still mouthing off as the champ lol

Cuckhold would most likely win by any way he wants it

I'm hoping the fight happens. I hope Bisping wins.

Back