Islamic State Thread v7 : Jihad is the stupidest fad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown Pleasures

--------------------------------------------------
@Gold
Reaction score
Fuck-ISIS.jpg

Let's continue to chat about the worst movement in modern history.

I mean I just don't get it. If I died and was faced with the One True Creator and he started berating me about pork and alcohol I would probably just say, "Dude, shut the fuck up."

57b.jpg

I mean I just don't get it. If I died and was faced with the One True Creator and he started berating me about pork and alcohol I would probably just say, "Dude, shut the fuck up."

57b.jpg

I know right? Gods against bacon aren't gods for bacon is divinity imo.

57b.jpg

Lmao....

I still feel guilty when I masterbate...

Gone 26 days without.

Lmao....

I still feel guilty when I masterbate...

Gone 26 days without.

If you join the jihad, you will never have to masturbate again. You will be free to rape women from ethnic/religious minorities, little boys, junior jihadists and goats at your leisure. Join up today for a piece of liquidfire's booty!

If you join the jihad, you will never have to masturbate again. You will be free to rape women from ethnic/religious minorities, little boys, junior jihadists and goats at your leisure. Join up today for a piece of liquidfire's booty!

Lmao... I love this religious logic...

Pork, booze, masterbation, homosexuality all bad....

Raping and murdering Children is okay....

I seriously wonder if they ever sit down and try to make sense of this nonsense or ever come to an epiphany as to how fucked up their logic is...

That would sorta defeat the purpose since simply masturbating makes him feel guilty...

I seriously wonder if they ever sit down and try to make sense of this nonsense or ever come to an epiphany as to how fucked up their logic is...

Honestly it really shows how much they value religion.. They are thugs who do something in the name of something else

Of course they don't. That's grounds for execution.

57b.jpg

This is just gold

That picture is amazing.

Seriously though, if you were a bunch of bronze age tribal nomads who didn't understand Trichinosis, germ theory, what the stars were, or what caused lightning, things like sacrificing lambs in hopes of causing it to rain and not eating cloven hoofed animals would seem like really important issues.

Yikes!

Senior Kurdish leader: CIA has hugely underestimated the number of ISIS jihadis (est. 200 000, CIA est. 20 000 - 31 500), who now rule an area the size of Britain.

He estimates that Isis rules a third of Iraq and a third of Syria with a population of between 10 and 12 million living in an area of 250,000 square kilometres, the same size as Great Britain. This gives the jihadis a large pool of potential recruits.

Proof that Isis has created a large field army at great speed is that it has been launching attacks against the Kurds in northern Iraq and the Iraqi army close to Baghdad at the same time as it is fighting in Syria. "They are fighting in Kobani," said Mr Hussein. "In Kurdistan last month they were attacking in seven different places as well as in Ramadi [capital of Anbar province west of Baghdad] and Jalawla [an Arab-Kurdish town close to Iranian border]. It is impossible to talk of 20,000 men or so."

The high figure for Isis's combat strength is important because it underlines how difficult it will be eliminate Isis even with US air strikes. In September, the CIA produced an estimate of Isis numbers which calculated that the movement had between 20,000 and 31,500 fighters. The underestimate of the size of the force that Isis can deploy may explain why the US and other foreign governments have been repeatedly caught by surprise over the past five months as IS inflicted successive defeats on the Iraqi army, Syrian army, Syrian rebels and Kurdish peshmerga.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-of-200000-claims-kurdish-leader-9863418.html

CIA estimates are making IT project guys look good

Yikes!

Senior Kurdish leader: CIA has hugely underestimated the number of ISIS jihadis (est. 200 000, CIA est. 20 000 - 31 500), who now rule an area the size of Britain.

He estimates that Isis rules a third of Iraq and a third of Syria with a population of between 10 and 12 million living in an area of 250,000 square kilometres, the same size as Great Britain. This gives the jihadis a large pool of potential recruits.

Proof that Isis has created a large field army at great speed is that it has been launching attacks against the Kurds in northern Iraq and the Iraqi army close to Baghdad at the same time as it is fighting in Syria. "They are fighting in Kobani," said Mr Hussein. "In Kurdistan last month they were attacking in seven different places as well as in Ramadi [capital of Anbar province west of Baghdad] and Jalawla [an Arab-Kurdish town close to Iranian border]. It is impossible to talk of 20,000 men or so."

The high figure for Isis's combat strength is important because it underlines how difficult it will be eliminate Isis even with US air strikes. In September, the CIA produced an estimate of Isis numbers which calculated that the movement had between 20,000 and 31,500 fighters. The underestimate of the size of the force that Isis can deploy may explain why the US and other foreign governments have been repeatedly caught by surprise over the past five months as IS inflicted successive defeats on the Iraqi army, Syrian army, Syrian rebels and Kurdish peshmerga.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-of-200000-claims-kurdish-leader-9863418.html
You also have to worry about Iraqis and Kurds overstating IS numbers to get more money, weapons and supplies from Western aid.

You also have to worry about Iraqis and Kurds overstating IS numbers to get more money, weapons and supplies from Western aid.

Remember when first estimates were at 10,000 ? Then it tripled.

How much of that supposed 200,000 do you think are properly trained, able-bodied individuals? people have been overstating their enemies armies since written history began.

Number of ISIS fighters are ever evolving. Back 2011 they only had a few hundred, then about 9,000 when they took over Mosul in June. Last month the CIA estimated their numbers at 30,000. As they control more territories, their rate of expansion grows. They're also assisted by other Sunni militant groups, which bolstered the numbers. However, ISIS has no control over these allied groups. I do believe there are more than the CIA estimate at this point, but I also think the 200,000 figure is severely overstated.

Yikes!

200k is a laughable number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back