Islam Makhachev wants to fight Kevin Lee

TjDillashawCombo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Islam Makhachev said that he wants to test himself against Kevin Lee, on UFC Brooklyn card. Would Kevin Lee agree to fight Khabib's younger brother?

Dumb fight for Kevin to take

So he probably will

Dumb fight for Kevin to take

So he probably will
I dont think its so dumb. Theres heat here and if he wins,itll re-ignite interest in a match w khabib,that could be for the belt when it happens.

Does the ranking means something? Kevin is listed #7 and Islam is not mentioned anywhere on the list.

Lee would duck but actually a win like this would be good for him to maybe get a shot at khabib.

Does the ranking means something? Kevin is listed #7 and Islam is not mentioned anywhere on the list.
Rankings are made up to suit UFC's promotion so no, they don't mean anything.

Just look at the past ppv event and you should realize that rankings dont really exist in ufc ,, Volkan getting a title shot really showed how hollow the ufc roster has become , I believe that JJ ruined the LHW division by cheating and the ufc is underpaying fighters so no one really wants to fight anymore,, also francis got a title shot too which again shows how weak the ufc is.. And their heavily invested clown decided to box and halted 2 divisions and now he thinks hes worth ridiculous $$$ , I think he s worth shit

Btw kevin being listed as no.7 is bs too

I would love to see this fight, but I doubt Lee will accept it.

ranking and belts don't mean anything anymore, didn't you know that?
it's a popularity and bling contest
we're lucky they still actually fight sometimes, instead of hype/trash talk contests

Nobody is gonna want to fight this guy since he's like Khabib who moved some of his stat points from wrestling into KO power.

Islam Makhachev has 3 times as many followers on social media as Kevin Lee does. Just a fun fact even tho 99% of the followers are probably just russian bots.

Make Kevin Lee vs Makhachev on the Russia card either on the PPV card or as the prelim headliner. Make him the american star who enters enemy territory against one of Khabibs dagestani brothers and promote the fight like crazy. I still believe in Kevin Lee and this fight would be fireworks without a doubt.

Back