Shoop ***ISL SEASON 6 SHOOP CONTEST*** - Announcement and sign up INTERNATIONAL SHOOP LEAGUE

Well every fighter made weight so we should be good on matchups for this weekend.

But I'm going to start after the event ends, there's bound to be some solid inspiration tomorrow night.

Well every fighter made weight so we should be good on matchups for this weekend.

But I'm going to start after the event ends, there's bound to be some solid inspiration tomorrow night.
I think I'm going to struggle to finish and I started some of it early, animation is really hard :mad:

Well every fighter made weight so we should be good on matchups for this weekend. But I'm going to start after the event ends, there's bound to be some solid inspiration tomorrow night.

I like Ortega and hope he doesn't get hurt. But the shooper in me hopes he gets knocked out.

I think I'm going to struggle to finish and I started some of it early, animation is really hard :mad:

If you are not working with Adobe products, and I suspect you aren't, then it's harder to do gifs. Hell even with Adobe products it's hard. Best of luck to you and I hope you make a nice creation. I hope it's worse than mine of course, but still nice. :D

If you are not working with Adobe products, and I suspect you aren't, then it's harder to do gifs. Hell even with Adobe products it's hard. Best of luck to you and I hope you make a nice creation. I hope it's worse than mine of course, but still nice. :D
I'll have an entry, but the somersaults and cartwheels had to be ditched, as did the stampede of rhinos.

All right slackers, my submission is in.

@in the liver where you at?

danceoff.gif

All right slackers, my submission is in.

@in the liver where you at?

danceoff.gif

I deem @Ottawaguy the smartest shooper ever..... for today. He submitted properly the first time. He titled his PM properly and his spelling was perfect. He hosted his image using a proper image host. He was also very cordial which made dealing with him a pleasure. This young man is a shining example of what you all could be one day. I give him a gold star. Two gold stars.

ottawaguy-star-png.485281

Attachments

• ottawaguy-star.png
    ottawaguy-star.png
    87.3 KB · Views: 148
I deem @Ottawaguy the smartest shooper ever..... for today. He submitted properly the first time. He titled his PM properly and his spelling was perfect. He hosted his image using a proper image host. He was also very cordial which made dealing with him a pleasure. This young man is a shining example of what you all could be one day. I give him a gold star. Two gold stars.

how much time have we got left? I haven't even started animating yet

how much time have we got left? I haven't even started animating yet

You just lost one of your two potential gold stars. It's all in the OP. I should take both of them away because I sent you, and all the contestants, a PM saying this exact thing.

• The deadline for submission will be 72 hours after the respective UFC Card's Main Event start time. You have almost 3 days to work on your shoop.

You just lost one of your two potential gold stars. It's all in the OP. I should take both of them away because I sent you, and all the contestants, a PM saying this exact thing.

• The deadline for submission will be 72 hours after the respective UFC Card's Main Event start time. You have almost 3 days to work on your shoop.
Perhaps losing gold stars was my intention all along!

and I haven't even seen the fights yet just the results

I've added these much coveted teacher's pet stars to my second place belt. The awards keep on coming, and I'm just getting started. Soon I'll be gunning for the TV champ belt, but one thing at a time.

Drizz.png

Attachments

• ottawa guy medals.jpg
    ottawa guy medals.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 119
Still haven't started and still have no clue what to do

<31>

Let the Christmas angels inspire you.

h64DA8C57.jpg

Still haven't started and still have no clue what to do

<31>

Dam bro, even I've started on something. I'll hopefully finish it tomorrow. I hope you find some inspiration soon.

The hardest part is finding something to work on. Good luck:

giphy.gif

Back