Shoop ***ISL SEASON 6 SHOOP CONTEST*** - Announcement and sign up INTERNATIONAL SHOOP LEAGUE

I am going to devour both your souls

75f37e70-cc5b-0133-f0f5-0a6c20e5e327.gif

A Level shit talking.

100.gif

giphy.gif

But you can devour deez nutz instead.

A good retort. I call that exchange a tie.

200.gif

Good luck guys. I am ready to laugh my as off. Sadly I lack the skills to Shoop.

Can't teach you ISL level shooping, but we can get you started easily. It's basically downloading the template in a shoop thread and copy/pasting it onto something. Come up with a good idea, hopefully the template/head fits it well, and you may have a winner. I am going to be updating the Shoop Tutorial Thread. I am getting a mic sent to me and should be here tomorrow or the next day. I can make video shoop tutorials with audio. I made this one with an online editor at www.photospea.com. I had no mic, so I had to make it a silent film. But check out how easy it is. Copy/paste/resize the head and you are done.

Damn, i'm torn. I usually wait until the fights before I make my shoop to get inspiration but this time I want to get a headstart so I can take my time working on a gif. I just have no idea what to do.

giphy.gif

The hardest part is coming up with a good idea. Then the hardest part is finding good heads to use. Then the hardest part is making it. All of it is hard. Every step of the way.

UFC 231 not the most shoopable event

^ making excuses already?

Max always makes goofy faces, and then we have JJ being terrifying if we get a good staredown. Cowboy Oliveira is always laughing so there's one there, especially if he wins. And don't forget, Valentina dances around a lot. There's always potential.

See @Fossor? @jei is a shining example of someone with courage and the will to win. Lift your head up, puff your chest out, and flex them muscles. Here. Let me help.

9L7eaY9.gif

More likely you'll panic and start eating peanut butter out of your asshole ;)

And you will be there to lend a helping hand to clean up the mess.

200.gif

Totally unshoopable event!
Don't even try hard, @bigwaverider, you've already won.
13762477979405.jpg

Nothing is unshoopable. Never give up. Try your best, then do even better. Everything will be fine. It always is with these contests.

Don't worry about a thing, 'Cause every little thing gonna be all right. - Ottawaguy

89JRXKm.gif

I suspect some of that "peanut butter" didn't come out of the jar

<mma4>

8FTMFXD.gif

Last edited:
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit I won't even get to watch the event til Monday night as I have to eat too much and drink a good amount in a German city for the weekend

Which could be a bonus as I'm at home on Tuesday which means I have real software to use.

Or... I spend Tuesday watching movies and use MS Paint to do something shit on Wednesday at work

Oh the choices

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit I won't even get to watch the event til Monday night as I have to eat too much and drink a good amount in a German city for the weekend

Which could be a bonus as I'm at home on Tuesday which means I have real software to use.

Or... I spend Tuesday watching movies and use MS Paint to do something shit on Wednesday at work

Oh the choices
start early and hope your concept holds up :D

Oh the choices

You rich people. Get to travel to exotic places. You need to get Photoshop. You can pre-make a gif and swap the heads out using special Hawaiian techniques. Takes only a second if you know the secret.

<Eek2.0>

You rich people. Get to travel to exotic places. You need to get Photoshop. You can pre-make a gif and swap the heads out using special Hawaiian techniques. Takes only a second if you know the secret.

<Eek2.0>
I'm scared of using Photoshop as I know it could easily become all encompassing and I already don't have enough time in my life to enjoy the simple shit anymore!

I used to do web design back in the early 2000's and always used PaintShop Pro, so I've kept up to date with Corel products since they took over but just never got to use Photoshop

Back