Is your vehicle usually messy?

Is your vehicle usually messy?

• Total voters

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
I'm not trying to judge, but I've noticed that some people's vehicles look like a dumpster puked on the inside of them. I don't understand how it can get that way. I can understand if you have kids I guess, but even then it shouldn't be that hard to bring all of the garbage or other miscellaneous things in the house with you every time you get home.

For example a buddy (who doesn't have kids) dropped by my house the other day and we were going to grab a burger and a beer, and he had to go to the bank; so I asked him if he just wanted to drive and he said his vehicle was too trashed to have any passengers.

I don't get how you can let it get that bad. I'm a carpenter too and pretty much always have a shit ton of tools in my trunk, but I still manage to keep my car clean. To each their own I guess.

Last edited:
Mine sometimes becomes a water bottle graveyard but I have a garbage in my car for all other stuff.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to judge, but I've noticed that some people's vehicles look like a dumpster puked on the inside of them. I don't understand how it can get that way. I can understand if you have kids I guess, but even then it shouldn't be that hard to bring all of the garbage or other miscellaneous things in the house with you every time you get home.

Foe example a buddy (who doesn't have kids) dropped by my house the other day and we were going to grab a burger and a beer, and he had to go to the bank; so I asked him if he just wanted to drive and he said his vehicle was too trashed to have any passengers.

I don't get how you can let it get that bad. I'm a carpenter too and pretty much always have a shit ton of tools in my trunk, but I still manage to keep my car clean. To each their own I guess.

You're a carpenter but you have a trunk? 1st thing wrong here is you have the wrong vehicle for the job, you need a truck

Maybe an empty water bottle and some grass on the floorboards (kids sports). Other than that no......don't want trash in my car.

Years back my car died but I wasn't ready to sell it yet so I stored it behind my mom's house. One day she tells me

"There's a homeless person living in your car."

"Really, how do you know?"

There's garbage everywhere in there."

"Oh, right. Must be a homeless person."

Years back my car died but I wasn't ready to sell it yet so I stored it behind my mom's house. One day she tells me

"There's a homeless person living in your car."

"Really, how do you know?"

There's garbage everywhere in there."

"Oh, right. Must be a homeless person."
God bless moms for subtleness and easy way outs...

You're a carpenter but you have a trunk? 1st thing wrong here is you have the wrong vehicle for the job, you need a truck

I'm not a contractor, so I don't need to hall ladders, scaffolding, trailers, or anything else big. I can fit my toolbox, saw horses, extension cords, various saws, and other power/hand tools in my trunk. I also don't plan on doing this much longer as I'm going to try to find something else through the vets this winter.

My truck has, like, truck shit in it. Cadillac stays crispy clean.

I drive a lot of gravel so I don't wash my vehicle, it's dirty again in 3 days.

I keep my car completely empty. Trash gets thrown away at any stop with a trash can. I can't stand messy cars. How do people do that?

A little dirty at times but very rarely gets the chick in her early 20s messy.

No trash but my dog comes with me a lot so if I don't vacuum the truck once or twice a week then there might be more hair on the floorboard than there is on him.

No car at the moment but I always keep my cars clean and completely free of clutter.

Yup. I drive a lot, and my kids certainly don't help.

I keep my car clean and well maintained.

I'm not going to go on the road with a 3,000 lb death machine that doesn't work properly or has dirty Windows.

Back